Help a noob to start DIY

Are your concentrates 10ml bottles? If so you have more than enough to do many 10ml test recipes from the flavors. Enter a recipe for 10ml amount to make into the calculator and you will get a sense of how little of your resources are actually needed for a mix.

7 Likes

some are 10ml and some 15ml and the bottles i use for DIY mix is 60ML

5 Likes

Make yourself a big favor and rather use 10-15ml bottles for your mixing attempts. Put away those 60ml bottles for several months until you find to your taste the most delicious version of a particular recipe (after dozens of testings). Welcome to the forum and happy mixing!

10 Likes

But you don’t have to mix 60ml in them. Stick with 10ml mixes until you get a handle on your preferred percentages. Once you find a mix you enjoy try mixing just 30ml to see how it ages before jumping into 60ml batches. There is no rule you have to fill the bottle all the way.

14 Likes

%2 menthol %2 kiwi then come join the discord https://discord.gg/pBdupDd

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Best advice I can give is to not mix them at all. Suggest starting out by single flavor testing and get to know the worth of your purchases by isolating the flavors (strength,taste,min. percentages etc…). No use mixing and wondering why you mix is not any good when you do not like one or more of your flavors.
Might like to read through:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/8dsu5d/faq_friday_single_flavor_testing_part_2/

11 Likes

FA menthol is way too strong for a 2% but thanks anyway and i already joined discord

5 Likes

thanks brotherbob i will start reading

6 Likes

Rakoom, what’s the status of vaping in KSA? It was legalized here in the UAE in April, Bahrain is legal, I believe also both Qatar and Kuwait. I don’t know about Oman, but they probably will be soon. You should try Chef’s Flavours in the UK. They have tons of customers in the GCC. Order only flavors from them. Customs used to ask me if they were for vaping but I explained to them (over and over again) that they are legit food flavorings used for cooking and I always got them.

7 Likes

That Kanzi clone tastes good but don’t let it sit for too long. After 2 weeks, all the flavor mutes away. I haven’t let it sit for months to see if it comes back, but it was a huge disappointment. if you make it, try it without the sweetener or try a different sweetener not based on Maltol or Ethyl Maltol.

5 Likes

That’s interesting @anon28032772, as it’s pretty damned strong as written. I’ve had good luck with maybe 0.25% super sweet. LOL, because I don’t think mine ever lasted 2 weeks. Because it’s soo strong out of the gate, what do you think is causing the fade ?

3 Likes

I think it’s the sweetener, but that’s just an opinion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL, I guess you’re right. 3% !!!

4 Likes

normally flavors that fade… have been over flavored…

I do not have those flavors by that manufacture… but pretty sure if someone did solos… you might find things turn out a bit different. js :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi there!
From what you’ve got I tried only Mango(Inawera) and I really love it in a some kind of ‘cool mango’
3%Mango-Inawera + 1% of some cooler (I use Malaysian), but I think your FA ‘menthol liquid’ will do, maybe add it in between 1.5-2%.
It’s a very simple, but very nice recipe for hot summer

3 Likes

it is illegal :smiley: you can hardly find vaping products here

5 Likes

thanks mate but i tried the menthol i got it is way too strong maybe .5% will do the trick as i tried once with 2% it litterly taken over the other flavors and it tasted really bad

6 Likes

IIRC, There was a small vape shop at the mall/shopping centre near Annabawi (madinah) when I went there last year. Is it closed now?

2 Likes

How many watts do you pump though your device? It might help us to get the %'s in line with your preferences.

I like Irish cream, not a horrible single flavour at 2% and 150w - 200w

Also good on you for giving a big old fashioned FU to your local laws. Don’t get busted!

2 Likes

any vape shop doesnt sell vape products anymore in saudia not officially anyway

2 Likes