Help fixing a nasty commercial flavor

You can try to add base So VG and PG then add your own Fruit flavors whatever your fave peach flavors is …Maybe they will be vapeable . Otherwise quit takimg risks with commercial and start DIY full time

5 Likes

I’d hit them with 1% Rich Cinnamon FLV then 3% of a Sweetener. If that doesn’t alter them, I don’t know what will.

6 Likes

I can’t believe not one person has mentioned Flavour Art Vape Wizard.

I would would start at 1 to 2 percent let it steep 2 weeks or more and give it a try and if that don’t work bump it up another percentage and if that don’t work after a month steep then I would give it to that friend who will vape anything.

There are other wizard type concentrates out there too but I can’t remember the names

9 Likes

Thanks! This sounds like a really viable plan! Wish me luck! I’ll update in a couple weeks.

6 Likes

Oh I’m absolutely DIY full time now. Have been for a few weeks. These are juices I bought over a month ago and put away bec of their nastiness. They’re actually the reason I started DIY. Got tired of taking those chances Just thought I’d pull them out and try to fix them before chucking them or giving them to my “Mikey” friend. Something about wasting $75 without trying, just rankled a little too much. Thanks for the suggestions!!

9 Likes

Every vaper needs one of these. I had one once.

8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

I didn’t think it would quite fit In here…, it works pretty good in tobacco’s & desserts though!

5 Likes

My thx for your very detailed response.
You are probably right re the Big juice CO’s but the market also supports thousands of smaller players who, I am quite sure, have a very different flavour production methodology, much of which is driven by self-taught, non-professional players.

5 Likes

Yes indeed it does :+1:

4 Likes

Okay so I’m a vanilla pudding addict… obviously I’d try mixing vanilla pudding flv and Sugar cookie v2 cap to it because honestly it makes any mix great (I could be stretching the truth on that last line but if you start there it usually has a great beginning) Then again if I really hated a mix I wouldn’t want to waste those flavors on it. I’d probably try about a 5ml bottle to see if it worked and then if it did do the rest … This is just what I would do because I love those flavors. No idea if it would work but heck it can’t hurt if you already hate it.

8 Likes

Well, at least you admit it Michelle :wink:

5 Likes

That would be my suggestion too, drown it in menthol and you won’t taste nothing else.
If that doesn’t work you could try those marvellous Smok coils that mute your juice to taste of nothing :innocent:

6 Likes

That is a good idea and I second it.

Another brilliant idea!!

7 Likes

That’s a double negative and grammatically incorrect :face_with_monocle:

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Next time you reply to my post, I expect it to be in perfect Dutch :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

i have this bottle of bought juice that i couldn’t stand, Candy King on Ice Belts.
so i put it to the side. at the same time i was using a DIY custard. i started getting tiered of the custard. so one day decided to dump the CK into the squonk bottle with the custard at 1/4. this gave the custard a nice flavor. it is still my carry juice mix, sadly i am running out of the CK.

my point = maybe your juice doesn’t need something added to it. maybe add a little of it to something else.

11 Likes

Ik ken geen Nederlands :confused:

4 Likes

Schattig… :turtle::octopus:

Why are there THREE different versions of ‘know’ in your language?

:duck:

Wat een moooooi eendje

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Nice try but you won’t get away with it.
You better didn’t do that again :rofl: :sunglasses:

Dat komt omdat wij nou eenmaal meer weten, drie keer meer om precies te zijn :grin:

That’s 3 O’s too many and therefore grammatically incorrect :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes