Help fixing a nasty commercial flavor

De extra 'o’s waren voor effect? dom :smirk:

Ik vraag me af of ze haar ‘nare smaken vloeistof’ al heeft opgelost :face_with_monocle::thinking:

5 Likes

Nog ff dan kan je hier komen wonen :house:

4 Likes

In welke geheime taal spreekt u? :rofl:

5 Likes

:thinking: :exploding_head: So simple and so brilliant. For some reason, I love this idea.

Too bad my translator only works for the spoken word…

Have y’all heard of that? It’s like Star Trek, there is a new device on the market (or soon to be) that translates the spoken word into whatever language you are trying to communicate, in real-time. It also comes with an extra so that you can hand it to whomever you are trying to communicate with

4 Likes

Ya, I’m not really sure either but it has fixed recipes before that I didn’t think it would work in so I thought why not?

Also, there are several other “fix it” concentrates on the market but I would have to go looking so I thought the OG poster could do that if they wanted. I still might go looking if I have the time.

2 Likes

Hey, I didn’t really think on it…, it could go great with one of the peach mixes…, but I’m not so sure about the other one… I thought maybe a lil E.M. at first, but it’s commercial juice so my bet is it is already in it, along with a shit ton of sweetener!..

3 Likes

ya, they sure like to over sweeten don’t they?

2 Likes