Help Me Help My Neighbor

Geek Vape seems to take pride in how long their coils to last. On their discussion groupe they claim a coil will last six months. Some are backing that claim.

5 Likes

Are now.out of the box the wenax is a great mtl with no fuss it’s great popping in ya pocket no switch draw activated simple the xlim has adjustable air flow adjustable wattage the og xlim pods fit as well it’s more to play with, both have good flavour with the juice I said above I’d say the Gvape has it on the hit even at 6 mlg @rcleven I’ve got the Zeus ,boost ,with the juice I vape not sweet I would say the coils last ages the Zeus with custard I get a tank a a day for 6 weeks easily and the boost not far behind

6 Likes

Is the entire Weenax cartridges disposable like the Xlim or is it just the coils that need replacing?

3 Likes

Yep when it’s done bin It

put a new one in

6 Likes

It’s a screw in plastic pod with a couple of different coils. Biggest complaint I hear is having to replace the pod because it strips out against the metal body.

5 Likes

Just plug and play

5 Likes

Magnetic? I heard screw in.

5 Likes

Def just pop it in really easy and simple it’s amazed me how good it does it’s job

6 Likes

Im going on day 25 with my first pod on my Sonder U device, still good pull and clouds but the flavor is a tad muted. The juice im using is dogshit anyways so i really don’t care.

6 Likes

I appreciate that @Grabbo. I don’t use these, but I’m trying to get my wife off of the clearomizers, and this might be the ticket. Is your wife using the 0.8ohm, or 1.2ohm coils / pods ? I’m reading the 1.2 is more restrictive and better for MTL.

4 Likes

For what its worth, Sonder U has .7 and 1.1 ohm pods and when i was shopping for pods i was noticing that the .7s were selling out as the 1.1s were all in stock on a few websites. The reviews I was reading, people were saying theres not much of a difference between the 2. GL

6 Likes

Hehe, JUST caught this …

4 Likes

the point 8 are are a bit loser but still mtl the device only comes with one pod you can buy either 1.2 or .8 with the device if that makes sense so check the small print when you buy they are nice and cheap over here in the uk so I bought both just to see.I’ve tried getting on the vape for the last four years within two days she filled the draw with them not smoked for over 7 mths
to worry about if

6 Likes

Their everywhere

7 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

I got a Obelisk U pod New in box sealed. It’s the step up from the Sonder. It’s yours if you can talk your wife into it. It was a gift from GV for being on a panel.

5 Likes

@muth I only read through some of the first posts here but I’d like to offer my opinion. The older smokers that still don’t vape are in their own special category. They have ignored vaping for any one or more number of reasons. I don’t think there’s any left who haven’t heard of vaping by now. Without too much talk, I’ll just say that the main goal should be to somehow get them to try vaping. The pods now are good enough for any smoker to switch to. Keep it stupid simple, no additional information until Vaping actually has their attention and is viewed as something they want to try to continue on with. So my recommendation is to have them buy a convince store “big tobacco” product from the place they already buy their cigs from. Vuse is a good one but there are others.

That’s it, simple. All variables eliminated. Nothing to think about other than finding their nicotine level.

11 Likes

Thx! I didn’t know that Vuse was decent. That’s a great idea. I think I know where he buys his cigs. It’s an old school breakfast/luncheonette/pharmacy place around the corner. He walks there every morning to get his coffee and shoot the shit with his buddies. I’ll see if they carry them. Heck, if he shows just a smidgeon of interest I’ll buy one for him to try.

4 Likes

Which ones would those be, fiddy?

4 Likes

Just checked. still out of stock.

3 Likes