Help Me Help My Neighbor

Is that the M1? This gets so confusing!

3 Likes

Elfbar , Fumi are the ine i knoe but ive tried quite a few and the flavor shocks me …The one problem i have is it seems they all hve cooling

Maybe theyare flumi not fumi

5 Likes

I think @mjag told me about elfbar. I’m not crazy about cooling in all my liquids, though. Wouldn’t mind one here and there. I guess that’s a plus for menthol smokers, like my SIL.

5 Likes

Yep sorry picture not up far enough above they are the m1

3 Likes

I’ve never used a pod, and have no advice, but wanted to thank you for caring about your neighbor.

6 Likes

The disposable vapes are what a lot of people use now for convenience. They really helped me when I was moving but the high nic was a shock at first. It feels like 85% of them have cooling except the 7daze tobacco which is actually pretty delicious. I know I bought some from ecigmafia when it was on BOGO but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore

The Elf bar sour apple is pretty good, as is the Binaries Cabin Apple Pie. Don’t get the Binaries caramel, butterscotch and probably vanilla custard, the first 2 have cooling so I suspect the later does as well. It is weird to taste cooling with caramel, not a fan.

Definitely try the 7daze tobacco, it is a ry4 with caramel and vanilla

6 Likes

Yeah, my son came over with a disposable made by Posh. It was a mango pineapple something and TBH I was blown away by the flavor! BUT…it also had a significant cooling effect as well, which I don’t care for. Ever heard of Posh?

5 Likes

Never heard of Posh …Tbere are so many Disposables out now , my Brother in law uses them now bc they are conveniant and he vapes less bc of the strentgh…He also can hide them . He does scaffolding at the refineries.

Ya the flavor is amazing in all ive tried , not complex but very good One Note flavors

6 Likes

I don’t understand why they seem to really JACK the cooling agents most times now. I’ve had to turn down requests to review more than a handful of disposables, due to Salts and/or Cooling, neither of which I can vape. Salts maybe I get, but the cooling in almost ALL of them ??

5 Likes

It’s to smooth out the 8 lb of sugar that’s in them I call them sickly sticks

6 Likes

Aw, that’s very sweet of you, Cary. He’s a sweetheart of a man and impossible not to care about him. Ever since he retired he’s been hauling back my empty trash barrel after pick up, just to have something to do. He also took a liking to my cat, Nikko, and did some cat sitting for me. I pray he’ll be okay.

5 Likes

I should add to the discussion, if he smokes 2x day Marlboro red, he’s going to need 18 or 24mg juice and fairly high PG for throat hit. Probably between 1 and 1.5 ohm.

I picked up the Vaporesso XROS 3 mini pod for stealth vaping. It’s not quite as dialed in to my tastes as my trusty REO, but it works well for MTL vaping.

7 Likes

Thank you so much @polo great advice!

7 Likes

You’re welcome. Good for you looking out for your neighbor. I can’t tell you how many ego kits
I handed out back in the day. I still have been known to give away various kits, but, fortunately, I don’t know many smokers anymore.

7 Likes

I agree with @polo the XROS pod is one of my favorites.

@muth I just got an email from vaporempire.com and they have the 7daze tobacco disposable and they are priced at $5.45 each.

6 Likes

Hey thx @mjag I also saw that Lightfire has them for $5.99 and they sell the 7 Daze Tobacco juice in bottles. I’ll check vaporempire.

Oh shoot, I see that they’re in CA. CA gives me a hard time shipping to MA. I’ll give it a shot and see…nope, no shipping to MA.

I don’t get it. On their site they have a tobacco page that says, don’t worry if your state has a flavor ban (MA), we have a variety of tobacco flavors. But they won’t ship to MA? Grrr, they have more selections and are cheaper than Lightfire.

6 Likes

Salt or freebase? Btw, do you know if the Sonder U can take a 70vg liquid?

2 Likes

@SendMePodJuiceRecipe I saw that you use the Sonder U. Do you know if it can take 70vg liquid?

4 Likes

I mix 65VG for most salt based recipes so I would think 70VG would be fine.

I just got the Uwell Sculptor pod today, pretty cool looking and flavor seems good but need to compare to the XROS whoch is my favorite so far.

The Hellvape launcher mini might be my favorite salt nic device so far though, the flavor is about the best I have gotten with my 15mg salt nic DIY.

If anyone can recommend a RTA for MTL salt nic I would appreciate it. I have tried some but so far it has been ho hum performance. Would lovw a mesh based MTL RTA but don’t know if one is available.

3 Likes

That would be only 35VG then. I’m asking if 70VG would work in a pod (Sonder U)?

You mean 65VG?

3 Likes