Help pick the right flavor names

I think the Inewera is obviously the one on the second line. There are actually around 25 or so names for Strawberry Inewera!

I do need help with the Flavor Art one. Is it Red touch, juicy, or just plain Strawberry? The number of users with just plain Strawberry seems way to low, making me suspect it’s really one of the others.

Both were purchased from River Supply

PSX_20210402_215211

5 Likes

They are both just plain strawberry. Not red touch and not shisha. They would say it on the label if they were the others.

4 Likes

The FA Is Red Touch …Where did you buy?? river supply

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that FA Strawberry is Red Touch. They also have Juicy Strawberry. I just looked at HIC’s notes and he’s the best source on FA flavors I’ve encountered.

6 Likes

Actually Some companies dont add the Rwd Touch so most likely Strawberry FA is Red Touch if it was purchased from RS then it is Red Touch

8 Likes

The INW is NOT shisha its Strawberry

9 Likes

FA (just) strawberry is red touch strawberry
Inawera does have (just) strawberry

7 Likes

i don’t want to Jack this thread, but. what is red touch and shisha anyway ? it appears that they are some sort of category, i thought they were just names = have to call them something.

5 Likes

Flavour art love to name weird things for their flavours. Shisha is a line of flavour from inawera, @jinx_d

6 Likes

so your saying it is just a name ? in that, one brands shisha can be very different than another brands shisha ?

4 Likes

Not really. Depends who the bottle was bought from and if it was rebottled and who rebottled it. One vendor has one name another vendor has another for the same flavor. This is where the confusion begins.

6 Likes

Exactly!! I used both plain strawberry and red touch when adding it to my stash…

4 Likes

yes, from River Supply. Both of them.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the help. I have an empty bottle of Inewera Shisha Strawberry. I wish I had a few drops so I could taste the Shisha and the regular Strawberry side-by-side.

3 Likes

Inawera shisha line is different than, say, vta shisha line, I guess.

2 Likes

i get that. but would a goal be = tart, or extra sweet, or extra this, or that.

3 Likes

I read somewhere on inawera’s site (Polish to English translation?) That the Shisha line was to imitate the flavor of coming off a hooka water pipe.

7 Likes

Well they got those wrong but thats a good thing lol

4 Likes

That’s interesting @rcleven. I thought their Shisha line was more of an almost one-shot “finished” line of flavors, BUT …

5 Likes

For two years I had flavors shipped to the UAE when vaping was banned. Customs would always open the package in front of me and ask what they were. I’d tell them they were for food and that my wife taught cooking to other expats. I would never order Shisha products from INW because if they saw that they’d have a reason to take the order.

5 Likes