Help stop an EXCESSIVE Federal Tax on Nicotine!

Two words.

Offshore Accounts

2 Likes

If I can highlight this comment and post it at the top of ELR I would…

As for those that are just now thinking about stocking up you better get to it …Like a few others here in the forum I stocked up with the mail ban scare and was stocking up b4 that … The introduction of this crazy tax was brought up a year or so ago , it is more likely to get through now unchallenged by both parties…Finding a way to pay for all the " Covid " spending must be challenging lmao smh …

5 Likes

For all those worried about Nicotine have NO FEAR fiddys Nic Shack grand opening …Special of the month 100ml of 3mg Nic 100$ your choice of Salt or FB …Also you will be able to choose from 6 different manufacturers :tada::tada::drum::drum::drum::drum::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: all hail the Sale. :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

Reviews of Fiddys Nic Shack

That damn Fiddy price gouging what an asshole…

Got my Nic from Fiddy , great quality but titrated it and it was only 1 mg/ml wtf

Hey this was supposed to be Carolina Xtract why is it Orange and tastes like pepper

10 Likes

Your accountant gonna be busy bro…

200-3

Spend all them bills wisely…

tenor-7

6 Likes

I’ve been stocking up with every shitty federal and state threat since 2016. Even though my wife continues to bitch (she doesn’t vape/smoke but chews gum and wears a patch sometimes …for the last 20 years) about our lack of freezer space), I bought another 500mls from Delosi’s nicbase site today. She wasn’t very upset today when I explained that this BS sin tax is would make that amount of base taxed at $2500. I have more than I need for the rest of my life but I have three adult “kids” that are staying off cigarettes via vaping. At least they will have it around if it comes to that. Hiding this tax in an infrastructure bill is deceitful and cruel, as well as damaging to the greater public health. Politics aside, this is total shit.

9 Likes

[quote=“HVPGH, post:30, topic:261158”]
Politics aside, this is total shit.
[/quote

Agreed …Ty for the delosi heads up , I’ll have to grab some . Its one product I dont have

Is delosi delosi nic or is it something private labeled

6 Likes

nicbase.com - they have good recommendations…I have never tried either (It is a fully owned subsidiary of Delosi - for a month or so when they moved their retail nic there they mentioned it on their Delosi Lab site)

6 Likes

Nice…i know Session raves about their VG ill wait to hear about nic from you if you can remember…To be honest i dont need any but with the taxes i feel I should get some smfh

7 Likes

I haven’t ordered any nic for over a year. I’m looking forward to tasting it and will post my thoughts. Hell, it’s STILL cheap (not for long) even though it is about 20% more than a year ago. I used to spend more in a month on cigarettes (they were cheap at the time too) back in 2010…If I had the money and cahones, I would do what my dad (RIP) used to tell me to do. Buy gallons, deep freeze and make a lot of cash when everything goes dark. (Note - he was a lai za faire capitalist /OG libertarian before it became fashionable {is that a thing} -We often had disagreements politically but he had my love and respect, he lived to 90.

8 Likes

will post nicbase.com (Delosi Labs) review next week

6 Likes

I just ordered a gallon of 100 mg nic from Nicbase.
Didn’t really need it but grabbed it anyway to check it out.
UPS was my only ship option. Hope it doesn’t stay in a hot truck too long.
Bad time of year to be shipping nic

6 Likes

Signed and shared.

8 Likes

I am pretty sure @St3v0 got some nicbase nic in, my mind is mush so can’t remember were. Remember him showing it looked clear and worked well. Hopefully he can chime in to let you know.

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes …, nicbase had some pretty potent stuff…, I didn’t have to pay for a sig. fee either!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Unpopular opinion but for the long timers in here the goal was to titrate down to 0 in the first place, so I guess you’re forced to you addicts.

Edit: There are nicotine users and nicotine (ab)users, so therefore, if you’ve been vaping 3 mg for years you have failed to follow the mission of harm reduction and as a result you are forced to… I hope your withdrawal symptoms aren’t too bad.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay…lot of issues, worst is my 15 year old best buddie has oral melanoma cancer. We thought we got it all cut out and then started Oncept (new 4 injection canine cancer treatment), but it came back. He’s on CBD tincture that seems to be helping with his appetite and pain.

With regard to the Delosi nicotine I recently purchased/received from NicBase, it is exceptional. Crystal clear as any I have ever had (I generally hold Chemnovatic as my gold standard) including best of Nude or Chemnovatic. It is also very clean tasting. I only ordered 500mls; it came in a cobalt plastic (HDPE) vacuum sealed bottle. I had put it in the freezer upon arrival and it squished in a little from the cold, but expanded once I opened the top seal (i.e. vac packed).

The only odd thing about the order was it was labeled 1 liter as opposed to 500mls, which it clearly is.

I highly recommend their nicotine!

7 Likes

seems harsh but free speech is truly a right…so should be nicotine consumption, like coffee is - to be fair I don’t know contextually what your point is but it sounds rough and critical - look within for elimination of your demons bro

7 Likes

@HVPGH VERY sorry to hear that mate.

PERFECT feedback for those wondering.

3 Likes

Damn…I do not need any Nic but i dont have Delosi Nic and your thoughts have pretty much sold me

6 Likes