Help stop an EXCESSIVE Federal Tax on Nicotine!

I just got some a few days ago and it’s fine.! I didn’t need it either but…image|375x500

8 Likes

I mixed up a coconut milk recipe I have been vaping a lot of lately (even adding it to a “cardinal” tobacco flavored one I vape too). I mixed the Delosi at 3mg/ml - there doesn’t seem to be any nicotine taste (chemical) on a knuckle test or in the vapor. It is so clear I am even skeptical. I searched the whole house for my bromothymol blue reagent and couldn’t find it. I have .1n HCL but can’t find the blue … I chain vaped the 3mg mix of the Delosi blend and can’t for the life of me tell the potency. I am probably just nuts, but maybe someone has a test kit around and will test it. I could make a stronger mg mix but have been cutting down myself.

4 Likes

I don’t have a test kit but I finger tested it out of the jug and it has a very slight tobacco taste to it. A little bit of the smell also as with all the nic I have purchased over the years.

3 Likes

Similar experience with a recent order. Seems to be good quality and fast delivery.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your best buddy’s diagnosis. That sucks. Sending care and compassion to both of you.

3 Likes

Tom Carper is Delaware’s senator isn’t he?

4 Likes

Yes @Beaufort_Batches.

4 Likes