Help with an RDA - Favorite Wick for Best Flavor?

i haven’t noticed any difference between Ko Gen Doh and the Muji. both provide the best consistent flavor in my RDA’s. i do peel off the outer combed layer and lightly roll my wicks. these i change every 3-4 days.
i recently tried the Scottish Roll method that Rip Trippers uses on Youtube. that lasted well over a week.

2 Likes

Hey you guys are going to love this. The reason I cant get the Atlantis .5 coils to work is because some moron ebay seller in Detroit sold me a Clone Atlantis 2 Tank. It’s why the coils kept burning. They were never going to work anyway. Most of the coils I bought were clones too. I just checked everything and boy did I get taken for a ride. I almost cant stand admitting this but wanted you guys to know.

1 Like

If these shops in China would devote their time to developing their own shit we might see more new innovations in this hobby of ours. They copy people’s stuff and sell it cheap. If they would use that time to improve a design and test it they just might learn something. Scum I tell ya.

I watched an episode of Top Gear where the Chinese were even copying cars. I will take a fake Ferrari F430 please!

Yes but if they made something that actually worked we would buy one and stop buying all these extra things to make it better. I don’t think they want it to work right.

yeah…it’s called planned obsolescence!!! It happens with everything from cell phones, computers, vape gear and many other things…they are built to break or not to last very long so that people will continue buying them. Imagine if they made things that actually lasted, there would not be a need for the product, therefore the supply and demand would be nonexistent!

2 Likes