Help with Menthol recipe(s)?

I was just contacted by another co-worker who has JUST decided to quit smoking, and wants to vape. My other co-workers turned him on to me, which is nice, BUT for the fact, that I don’t and can’t vape anything with menthol. Tried once, never tried again. Have ZERO testing/recipes/ideas.

Anyone have any good Menthol recipes I could try for him ?

6 Likes

RY4 with menthol . have him decide more/less of each.

start with a little lesss menthol

5 Likes

Thanks. I asked my friend to ask him, what he liked to vape, fruits, bakeries, custards, baccos, and the response was, “He like Menthol”.

4 Likes

if he just started vaping, he doesn’t know what he likes. i had no clue when i started. and when asked, guess what my response was …

5 Likes

I think Marlboro Lights Menthol.

3 Likes

And THAT is what I said …

2 Likes

pretty much what i smoked. not the brand, but anything menthol and light.

4 Likes

when i was standing in my vape shop, for the first time, and i had pretty much no clue of vaping having not even vaped yet. i looked at all the bottles of juice and was like :astonished:. in the next few weeks i bought the best 3 juices i ever had there. they haad testing rda’s.

5 Likes

this is what i use when drinking beers. you could throw in a few drops of menthol per 30ml.

4 Likes

Blackfire ( FA) .25%
Classic Cigarett (FLV) .70%
Hazelnut (TPA) 2.17%
KL Menthol (FE) .66%
Red Demond (FE) .50%
Shade (FA) 1.30%

5 Likes

I think Smokie has a Marbol recipe on the recipe side. Just add menthol.

5 Likes

Thanks guys, guess I’ll have to buy some bacco flavors now. I think the only Menthol I have is FW’s Natural.

4 Likes

Menthol is menthol. They (Flavor House) crush up menthol crystals and do a 10% dilution.FA gets a little fancy with an additive or two.

5 Likes

I’m experimenting with tobacco flavors right now and there is so many different tobacco tastes. I’ve got a variety of plain menthols, but have only used TFA Menthol to have one constant ingredient. I hope to have a handful that float my boat, and will share them when that happens. Wish I had one to recommend, but tobacco flavors are a crap shoot. Hopefully I’ll have some recipes to share in the near future because I want to give back to this incredible community.

4 Likes

Black Honey - The Perfumers Apprentice 0.50 %
Ry4 - Hangsen 4.00 %
Turkish Blended - Hangsen 3.00 %|
Menthol 10% In Pg 1.00 %
Total Flavour 8.50%

Mix this up at a constant rate for a couple of people that smoked Pall Mall Green. They have been using it for a couple years or more now and have not changed other than Nic content

5 Likes

This was so me when I first started. Luckily then you could try the flavors, not nowadays with covid running around. I was menthol smoker and menthol vapes were the best for me but with taste testing I found I hated custards and loved the fruity menthol juices. After 2 yrs now of vaping I have just now gotten into liking custards a few months ago. I also quit liking menthols about 6 months into vaping and went all fruity.

5 Likes

Kamara, I remember the time when we could sample flavors at a vape shop. Was fun and definitely saved me some money. And like you, I was a menthol tobacco smoker, and that flavor is still my ADV. But am beginning and open to trying new flavors. When my next order from River comes in, I will be experimenting with some fruits, some creams and some fruits with cream. :smile:

3 Likes

Good for you! It took me a long while in transitioning. I found fruits were easier than custards. Quicker you can transition the more recipes you have in your Arsenal for rotation. I wish nothing but the best of luck and do let us know!!!

3 Likes

When I first started vaping, there were a lot of people who said that unflavored juice tasted exactly like Marlboro Lights. I guess that could be a good starting point, and just add a touch of menthol.

4 Likes

hello John, Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

i wonder what they were vaping, but everyone is different. i have a bottle of no flavor now, that i use now&then. it tastes like pretty much nothing

5 Likes