Help with recipes

Hello guys. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what i can make of these flavours ? Im new to all this so not sure what i can mix from what i have. Also if there is one or two flavour missing to make some recipe,and cant be replaced from what i’ve got i can buy it. thanks in advance for any recommendation.

You could enter those flavors into your stash on the recipe side and hit the “What can I make” button. Or type the list here, I am having a hell of a time trying to read the labels in your picture lol

4 Likes

oh sorry flavours i have:
TFA Ripe banana
TFW Marshmallow
CAP Kiwi Strawberry
TFA Key Lime
TFA Black Currant
TFA Berry mix
TFA Graham Cracker (clear)
TFA Bavarian Cream
TFA Waffle
TFA Vanilla bean ice cream
CAP Vanilla custard V1
CAP New York cheescake

1 Like

I’m not an expert by any means but I wish I got this advice when I first started. I’d recommend doing small test batches of each individual flavor so you can get a feel for what each one tastes like and how they could work together.

2 Likes

i hope your not keeping those flaves in the sunlight all the time , also the FA flaves your listing are " the flavor apprentince " so TPA or TFA not FA

4 Likes

No im not keeping them in the sunlight. I see thanks. It’s just says FA on the back of the bottle.

1 Like

ya i know , it can be confusing the FA is Flavour Art so we use TPA for flavor apprentince since the parent company is the perfumers apprentince no biggie , you do have some good flavors to start working with

2 Likes

this will help just like it helped @fidalgo_vapes and myself, welcome and gl to u.
Help newbie with flavor list

4 Likes

holy shit lmao i forgot i ever posted that lol , you know what that is hilarious to read whatvwas probably my first post , i had been mixing for a little bit b4 that and was going down the TPA and Cap website just randomly picking flavors , wow how i wasted some money b4 i came here

3 Likes

Is there any decent pairings between what i have? even if you havent done any of them i believe you might have some idea how they could pair together?

i’ve mixed some marshmallow,waffle and ripe banana (originally in recipe i tried it was banana split but i thought i could replace) and i found out already i dont really like ripe banana or i just add too much of it (was like 8%)

1 Like

ill take a look and give my opinion , im sure we could pair a couple fruits with your creams and the graham cracker etc , give me an hour or so and ill pm you some potential recipes , i have not used many but they are fruit so i dont think it will be a problem , i just have to feed the kids lunch , its 12pm here so after lunch ill dig i to this for you …

have you tried the Vanilla bean ice cream yet ??? for me it puts off a pepper note that i cant tolerate but for many others it doesnt .

and one more thing , will you please single flavor test these ? i do believe with all my heart that you should, this will help you on your journey

3 Likes

btw that 8pct on the ripe banana was probably too high but we can dig into all that in a bit

1 Like

Here’s a couple recipes I found on site using your flavors

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/548895/Ripe%20Banana

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1322505/Kiwi%20strawberry

I’ll look for a few more later and addd them to this post.

Found 85 recipes using the flavors you have listed

Just add then to your flavor stash

Then once you have them added . Click on what Can I make

1 Like

berry mix tpa 5pct
ripe banana tpa 2pct
Vanilla Custard cap 3pct
marshmallow tpa 1.5

or

kiwi strawberry cap 5pct
key lime tpa 1.5pct
Vanilla bean Ice cream 2pct
bavarian cream tpa 1
marshmallow tpa 0.5pct

or

berry mix tpa 6pct
kiwi starwberry cap 4pct
marshmallow fw 1.5 pct

this one should be ready quick like three days , maybe even shake and vape

hope this give you an idea or they turn out ok … ill try to come with a couple more i have no clue how these will turn out because ive never used any of the fruits you have but i imagine they will be vapeable the first two will need to steep try them at one week , 2weeks etc until they taste good to you , also try them right away i know a few people who vape custards and creams right away anyway take your time figure out what flavor profiles yiu like then research , you dont have to or want to buy what everyone else is unless you like it im always here along with many others to try and steer you in the right direction but the readi g and research is on you and i cant stress it enough SF testing will be your best friend when it comes to mixing

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I appreciate your help.

I ordered some 10ml bottles to try these flavours alone. Thanks for advice

1 Like