Help with strawberry custard please

I was the one that suggested he come to this side in hopes of getting some help with his recipe.
Though @Englishguy the link @anon28032772 left is perfect for you.

@Englishguy post the recipe you started and see if anybody has suggestions. As I said, I totally suck at strawberry recipes.

@TorturedZen you are a good man I knew you would help.

4 Likes

How do i post the recipe here just write it here

3 Likes

You can copy/paste a url and it will automatically be parsed.
It helps if your recipe is public. If not, click the wrench, then get the url to share it privately (and copy/paste the url which you’ll find on the recipe page).

4 Likes

I appreciate that, but you know it always helps to get details. A generic call for help is rather vague and will send people in all directions :crazy_face:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you Suomynona uploaded now👍

2 Likes

Those are the correct flavors for your recipe. The ones you’re using are bad duplicates in the database.

You’ll get a lot more detail, like notes and usage, from the correct flavors and the “What can I make” function will turn up a lot more recipes too.

4 Likes

@Englishguy

@TorturedZen and I aren’t the only ones. :wink:

4 Likes

For the incorrect flavors… add custard to the list :smiley:
This is the correct one

3 Likes

And I also don’t know what Strawberry (FA) is… do you mean Strawberry (TPA) or Strawberry (Red Touch) (FA), which you already have on the list.

3 Likes

Ohh…the irony. :smirk:

5 Likes

I add Nic as well…

3 Likes

Have you tried just solo testing to find where you like each one?
or just a plain strawberry and custard?

That recipe looks a bit busy and its been years since I have played with those manfactures…
Anyone else take a peep at his recipe?

btw… I dont use nic in test recipes… so when I do add it I can see what difference it makes, or doesn’t make.

5 Likes

The recipe reminds of 2015/2016… But im confused what strawberry FA is ??? I’m not sure you need the Pazzo in there either … @Englishguy you definetely want to make sure your flaves are listed right , also its important to know where you want the strawberry to sit upfront or do you want this to be Custard forward and strawberry low

Is the all Flavour Art important to you ??? Because i just looked at your stash and to get a Vanilla Custard Strawberry you have better options

3 Likes

I have tried so many ways , and finally figured wtf ill just add now so I dont have to later …yep lazy mixer syndrome

4 Likes

This how i bought them flavourart.co.uk

4 Likes

Wow …im sure that is Red touch… But what do i kniw ? I assumed you had a rebottled Red Touch lol…if it is red touch you went over by 2.16pct imo

2 Likes

@TorturedZen you see this … know wonder why flavor list are fucked up

3 Likes

I apologise I’m sorry

3 Likes

Not your fault no reason to be sorry… Its kinds cool you have those…

3 Likes