Do you have FA cheescake

3 Likes

Not Really i have flavour Apprentice capella Wayne Walkers Elizabeth custard

2 Likes

Tfa cheesecake capella cheesecake

3 Likes

And Yes, We Cheesecake - Inawera

3 Likes

Wayne’s custard is supposed to be a base/ stone and to add anymore creams without knowing what he use you might over do it if you add a cream he has used in his base

3 Likes

English guy im working for about 3 more hours ill be back , if you want we could put something together or a few things to get you something nice … Ill PM u

5 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a plan as long as my daughter is in bed being autistic she is demanding thank you :+1:

3 Likes

I know a lot of vanilla i get a pepper taste cap tfa and LB i get pepper taste have to try others but we are Limited to concentrate brands we can get in the UK I’ve asked the Uk chef’s flavours if they can get nicotine river medical flower hopefully they will im more of a fruity kinda Guy don’t mind desserts

2 Likes

You do have access to… Flavorah… so you might want to play with those too.
If Chef’s dont carry it…

3 Likes

Hey smokyblue
They do i have
alpine strawberry
Blueberry muffins
Cereal crunch
Frosting
Cotton candy
Sour apple
Strawberry smashed
Should get more as your recipes look great

3 Likes

So you always used Flavorah

2 Likes

You might want to play with this:

1.2% Strawberry Smash
1.4% Vanilla Custard (FLV)

Just plain and see how you like that… Strawberry Smash is a cocktail, but it is so beautiful, it’s addictive!
It might be something that could change your stump on this mix you are looking for help with…
Try the Smash as a solo, 1-1.2% first and see what you think. (It gets happy with 1-3 drops of ice in 30ml )

3 Likes

No pepper taste? ill have to order some
I don’t understand why i taste pepper and my friends dont so frustrating

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have any pepperish taste with Vanilla Custard… in fact… if you really like Vanilla…
Try out smooth vanilla or vanilla bean (mixed with cream) for the best vanilla ice cream… :slight_smile:

It can happen, @Englishguy… don’t stress… there are other manufactures that can help you…

2 Likes

Just went on to chefs flavours and endless amounts of flavours when i next do a order it will be (FLV)

3 Likes

I also taste pepper in TPA VBIC and their Custard… I can use LB up to 3.75pct after that i start to get a pepper note… I havent ran into that problem with any other flaves

4 Likes

I made that ejuice panties down and I can taste pepper from (LB) VBIC i kniw i get it from TFA CAP

4 Likes

Panties down?? hmm must be a new one?? :wink::hugs:
@TorturedZen… did you come up with the sequel?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well let’s see…The most recent one is Panty Twister, then there’s Peggy Sue’s Panties and of course the Panty Dropper Remix. :blush:

3 Likes