Hey y’all new here and have a DIY Q!

Hey y’all so I’m from North Carolina and we have a fast food restaurant that makes “BoBerry Biscuits”! I love these things and I think I have enough stuff to make a ejuice that is similar. So a Bo-berry biscuit is basically a sweet biscuit with blueberries in it and covered with icing! It’s delish! Soooo my idea to make this as a ejuice is by using something like;
15mg, 100% VG 6%nic

-blueberry (TFA) .18
-biscuit (Inawera) .50
-cream cheese icing (LA) .23
-cake batter v1 (cap) .20
-simply vanilla (cap) .20

Anyone ever have a BoBerry Biscuit? If so do you have any advice? The blueberry is strong! Hence the smaller amount of it! Hope I’m posting this in the right place!!! Thanks in advance!!!
(Edited adding the brands of flavorings)

2 Likes

Clone request are common but it helps if you provide as much info as u can about the juice. Clone Request Helpful Guidelines hope that helps u to help us to help u :laughing: Its not necessary to share things like nic levels but the brands of flavorings is since different brand have different strengths and taste. Gl to u!

3 Likes

So it’s actually not a juice clone I don’t think :thinking: lol. More so a delicious desert I’d love to turn into a ejuice! I can certainly provide the flavoring brands I have and that I thought about using! :grin: Thank you for that helpful tid bit!

4 Likes

sry i misunderstood. You can still use searches like i recommended in PM. off top of head ‘blueberry biscuit’ might turn up results from threads like Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

2 Likes

You can always share your stash w/ others. Check the box “allow others to see my flavor stash” on my flavor stash page of the calculator side.

2 Likes

Tyty! I just did that! I appreciate the help!!!

3 Likes

Just curious…how did you arrive at those percentages?

3 Likes

I use similar flavors that my mother uses to make her ejuice that she loves and she told me with these flavors to stick with the 1% of the ejuice being flavor rule. The individual percentages I went by my own thoughts on the flavors of a boberry biscuit and how the actual flavors themselves come across when vaped individually. :grimacing: Not sure if that’s the right way to do it but so far with the other flavors I’ve made and loved it’s worked lol :joy:!

3 Likes

Shout out to NC @JennWoody. I’ve never had one but I’d sure like to. Here’s a blind stab at it.

3 Likes

Shit, I missed this part ^^^.

1 Like

Not familiar with the 1% flavor rule, but the individual flavor testing is a must. The numbers just seemed a bit weak to me. Then again my tastebuds are blown out anyway.

3 Likes

It still looks like something I want to try to
make!!! I need to grab me up a few other ingredients to make that happen, but it’s certainly worth trying! And if you ever come through N.C., hit Bojangles! Lol those BoBerry biscuits are amazinggggggg!!!

3 Likes

Ahhh I’m starting back up vaping after having quit for a while and picking up the stinky things and I got disappointed when I couldn’t buy the ejuice flavors I wanted! Lol so mom who’s been making her ejuice for years helped me get going! Blueberry is about the only fruit I like to vape and my fav vape I’ve made is my French toast with maple syrup!

2 Likes

Sneaky devil went and edited flavor brands to OG post on me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This 1% flavoring rule doesnt really exist since every flavor has their own sweet spot and most require more then that.

4 Likes

I’m starting to notice that!!! And that some are much stronger than other like the blueberry and even my maple syrup! They both seem to need little amounts for big big flavors!

4 Likes

Let me know when you come up with a CheddarBo recipe.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh yummyyy!!! I bet we could do it!!! :grin::grin::grin: I love me a cheddar bo too but I don’t think I could vape it! Lol

4 Likes

No idea how BoBerry biscuit tastes, but I’d probably start building around Blueberry Muffin FLV as the main blueberry, add biscuit, creams and frosting and complete blueberries at the end with FW (or TPA Wild or a few drops of Blueberry Jam WF).

3 Likes

Would we know your mother? Does she happen to use Flavorah flavors exclusively? This doesn’t sound like one of her rules, if it’s her, but she does use ultra concentrated flavors in everything :grin:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to taste that if I put them directly into my mouth hole

5 Likes