Hi I don’t like to ask but would it be possible if everyone could Share this please

Hi Good morning this is for my autistic daughter I was wondering if you could share this on your story please.Hi I’m Ben I had to end my job as a hgv driver to care for my autistic daughter who is autistic and she is non verbal. She loves going to the marine aquarium It’s 49miles each way I have done Marine fish a few years ago and this would be the next best thing to see her little face light up and she stiff Legged dance make me so happy because she is so happy she has no friends as she can’t talk and her meltdowns can be really bad and upsetting I think this fish tank will change her for the good and I do think it may help her with her Speech and it will also work well for her Sensory seeking
many thanks Ben and Ella

17 Likes

This sounds like a great idea. But as someone who has kept saltwater (reef) tanks I hope you have the knowledge and understanding required to keep it going. They can be high-maintenance. I wish you much success!

8 Likes

@TorturedZen I know I did do it when I was in my 20’s had done it for six years it is difficult. If you’re unsure of what you are doing

5 Likes

Do you still do Marine did you have LPS and SPS corals They can be so Sensitive and die if your not carful

5 Likes

Nah… I did that years ago. Invested a small fortune on filtration, protein skimmers and high intensity lighting. I just couldn’t dedicate the time required .

4 Likes

Hi this is for my autistic daughter I was wondering if you could share this Hi I’m Ben I had to end my job as a hgv driver to care for my autistic daughter who is autistic and she is non verbal. She loves going to the marine aquarium It’s 49miles each way I have done Marine fish a few years ago and this would be the next best thing to see her little face light up and she stiff Legged dance make me so happy because she is so happy she has no friends as she can’t talk and her meltdowns can be really bad and upsetting I think this fish tank will change her for the good and I do think it may help her with her Speech and it will also work well for her Sensory seeking
many thanks Ben and Ella

3 Likes

@TorturedZen thank you for you Donation your a top block

5 Likes

Good luck :+1:t2:

6 Likes

@BigDisplay thank you so much for your donation :+1::+1:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thank you for you Donation

5 Likes

Sorry it took me so long to get to this @Englishguy, slammed doing reviews, and Single Flavor Tests, with the very LITTLE free time I have right now. Sorry to hear about the circumstances, but she’s lucky to have you in her life, and I hope you guys have MANY, happy trips to the Aquarium.

#ELRTogether

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thank you for sharing this on Facebook :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has made a Donation and for sharing :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Always nice to help people who deserves it… Hope you will reach the goal :sun_with_face::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Me too fingers :crossed_fingers:t2: And thank you again

4 Likes

Maybe you could post a few pics of the new tank when it’s up and running. Now I’m starting to get that urge again! The wife would kill me.

4 Likes

Definitely will for sure does your wife not like fish

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer @BigDisplay @TorturedZen Once I’ve bought the Marine tank Then photos will come every step of the way so far I’m at £590 still have away to go

5 Likes

She likes them but she doesn’t like the investment. Lighting, filtration, meters/probes, etc…it can get expensive real fast, depending on the tank size.

5 Likes

I know when I last done it it was dear but this time won’t go as big

3 Likes