Hi I don’t like to ask but would it be possible if everyone could Share this please

@molly_mcghee thank you for your Donation

5 Likes

#TeamMolly

5 Likes

@Englishguy since Go fund Me takes a percentage of the donations is there a way to get money directly to you? PM me if you want.

4 Likes

good luck with the campaign and looking forward to seeing the end result.

4 Likes

@Ashkan Hey AshKan thank you so much for you Donation :blush::+1::+1:

4 Likes

@muth hi just to let you know I’ve PM you :blush:

4 Likes

Hi everyone go fund me sent me a email and they asked could the see if the press wanted to post it I’ve had the local paper want to interview me and also Devon Live wants to arrange a interview I just can’t believe it

6 Likes

Really glad to hear it @Englishguy. I wonder how that happened … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know really I just had a email from go fund me with this email

5 Likes

I just can’t believe nor do I understand why I’ve been picked I did get a Daisy may copper to post it in here story on Instagram she is a British Comedian thank you to everyone who has helped me and my daughter I’m just glad that I have found some amazing people you all have made me feel welcome from the start even tho I was a bit of a hotheaded jerk at the beginning. Night all it’s 2:45am here in the UK

4 Likes

If it was cost effective I’d ship you stuff you’d need. I wish you all the best and good luck! I’m getting ready to set up a tank in my sons room for this exact reason.

5 Likes

So cool, now something big can happen :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Just waiting for my next telephone interview for the local paper he said he would ring after 11am and its 12:00 so any time

2 Likes
5 Likes

This is our local paper had interview today and it’s online now

3 Likes

Ben, I’m more than happy to see you getting more exposure, both for your daughter, and Autism awareness.

2 Likes

I know who would of thought it would take off like this

3 Likes

Really happy for you, Englishguy :grinning:

3 Likes

Now look :eyes:

2 Likes
4 Likes