Hi I don’t like to ask but would it be possible if everyone could Share this please

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

See They like to take there Percentage out of the campaign :pensive:

2 Likes

hmm… either they are outright lying or I am missing something when they say “GoFundMe has a 0% platform fee for organizers and relies on the generosity of donors like you to operate our service.” when they ask for a tip.

3 Likes

And they give it to you in drips and drabs so far £1300 raised but only got £600 in my bank from them so far not complaining but they hold the money guess to make interest on everyone’s money just like banks do with checks

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped now hit our goal once all the money has been paid to me then it’s off to the fish tank shop to get the tank photos will come soon. Many thanks Ben

Ps the next 3 photos below shows you how gofundme works I can’t go buy the tank until I get the full money from gofundme

4 Likes

I just don’t understand why it comes in drips and drabs

3 Likes

Sorry for the drips and drabs @Englishguy. I’m dealing with some “stuff” of my own currently, and not having a great time hehe, but your post(s) make my day better. I can’t wait to see the look on (you know who’s) face, when (you know what) arrives !!!

4 Likes

I know what you mean but at least you your wife and cats are all ok and your drums.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer chin up mate it will all be ok bet it’s a headache to sort everything out just wish I could do more to help

4 Likes

I am so sorry i missed this …I have no clue how I did . I am very happy to see you have received the help you needed …i will donate shortly , I am a sucker for the kiddos :facepunch::facepunch::+1::+1::pray::pray:

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes hey thank you so much if you have PayPal my link is englishguyelr@icloud.com Gofundme will charge me but PayPal won’t thank you :blush:

6 Likes

I like that option Ty…

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes thank you in advance for your kindness :+1::blush:

4 Likes

Donated. Good luck with the tank!

5 Likes

@LordVapor thank you so much my friend I just saw the donation my daughter was having a 45 minute meltdown pease and love take care and stay safe

3 Likes

Small donation in Paypal, good luck …

5 Likes

@Gus6 hey just had a Notification from PayPal thank you so much :blush:

4 Likes

Hi once my daughter is back at school it’s Marine Tank shopping by then Gofundme would of paid everything can’t put the tank together in till then as my daughter would be trying to eat everything and she loves to eat sand most things that are non food she will eat but on the day at the shop I’ll be taking photos and once I’ve built the cabinet which the tank will sit on I’ll show you everything. A big thank you to everyone who has helped us and shared this you all are the best and and go out of your way to help a stranger as in we have never met hats off to you all send love from across the water :+1::star::uk::us::star::+1:

6 Likes