Hi there - New guy here, what up?

Greetings my friends and fellow mixers, just joined up and thought I would introduce myself. Im Kirk, living in Ontario. Been mixing a couple months. Doing pretty good so far, have a few steeping ATM.

Just thought I would say, much respect for your recipes, knowledge and assistance.

Looking forward to recipe development.

14 Likes

Welcome Kirk, i hope you will enjoy it here at the asylum together with all the other crazies :laughing:

9 Likes

:vulcan_salute: Welcome aboard, Captain.

9 Likes

Good to have you here :grin:

5 Likes

That’s what I was gonna say :laughing:
Well, anyway…

10 Likes

Welcome, say hi here on this thread :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome ! Good to hear you have batches steeping already that is the key to success is having a steady flow of steeped juice while you mix fresh batches so you can test them along the way.

We look forward to your contributions to the community :smile:

meanwhile here’s a few threads you may find interesting

7 Likes

Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Why is he running around with a dildo in his hands? And why isn’t that pic in the freaky friday thread? :wink:

8 Likes

He’s not, his momma told him never to run with a lollypop so he’s standing around :innocent:

Your wish is my command :grin:

7 Likes

Right on. Looks like a great community. Ya i picked out 3 nice recipes to mix up. Bombis nana cream, A strawberry custard and mothers milk Wow, lots of flavors in that one. From what I have read so far, its all about knowledge and patience. And building a working knowledge of the flavors.

Much obliged for the warm welcome.

Kirk out

5 Likes

Thank you, I will check out these threads.

5 Likes

Hi Kirk! Welcome to the nicest, craziest place in the Matrix.

6 Likes

Welcome to star ship e-liquid! Many good crewmen aboard with an occasional alien disturbing the peace. We have science officers, engineers and medical personnel so you are largely safe.

5 Likes

Glad to have you!

5 Likes

Haha, nice to see aware folks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’ll be able to spot the Aliens, they’ll be the ones with no paint left on them. Welcome aboard buddy :thumbsup:

8 Likes