Hiliq e-liquids

We want to know if anyone has purchased product from this company before, as my wife found it today whilst she was looking around online today.

https://www.hiliq.com

6 Likes

Yes, I’ve purchased their nicotine . It was the best nicotine that I’ve had to date.

9 Likes

I was given some of their nic and as @robin says, it was refreshingly smooth. I could compare it to Nic Hub’s Salt B.

6 Likes

In Australia it was the cheapest and most easily nicotine available to us.
That’ll soon stop as our government are f###wits but I can state with absolute honesty that Hiliqs nicotine tasted just fine to me.

8 Likes

Great Nic and some good flavors

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I should DEF. try some of that NIC, just to see what’s what, and level out the hype over it.

Beyond their Rice flavor, what other great ones do they have ?

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer, their Vanilla is divine, such a sweet vanilla unlike any others I have tried. They have some good flavors like other brands and some duds and many of their fruit flavor have menthol in them. But their vanilla and rice are the two gems of their entire stock in my experience with them.

5 Likes

I’ve tried a few with most of their tobaccos jumping to mind.
I must say that the majority have a similar…ish type taste but I enjoy that taste.

One I wish I hadn’t bothered with was the mango sorbet which seemed to get a lot of love but it was overloaded with cooling to my tastes.

4 Likes

Ya there was a mango with cooling and their oats… @SessionDrummer im not sure i would call their flavorings great but the few ive tried are good. As for the Nicotine , its not hype the quality is great

4 Likes

Well THAT sounds like a “need to getter”.

3 Likes

Thanks. I believe (I think) they don’t do 1L bottles any more, only 250ml ?? Will have to try some.

4 Likes

That’s right they don’t.

According to their rep Ryan the Chinese government moved the goalposts a couple of months ago. They were told to increase their prices on nicotine quite substantially.
From memory it was 40% or thereabouts? Therefore they decided to not sell 1 Litre bottles to the public and only to businesses. I think he mentioned a worldwide nicotine shortage too.
Unfortunately it pushed their nicotine prices above NZ when shipping was included although I believe they’re currently offering a discount until the end of this month which does bring the prices under again.

I’m not sure if that only applies to Aussies as it was posted on an Australian vaping forum. They also offer a 15% discount code to Australians which is Hiliqaussie but I’m unsure if that’d work elsewhere in the world.

5 Likes

Same. I only regret i didn’t buy it more. I made an order on 19th Feb and paid 43.45$ for 1L/100mg (+shipping; that was the last train for the EU; now we can’t even buy it anymore; take it while you can).

5 Likes

That sucks. I wish i could help you.
Ill probably order more nic soon. I have enough for a few more years but you never know.

5 Likes

Thx Robin! I really appreciate it. No worries really. My original plan is to start reducing the amount of nic by 0.5mg every 6 months, so 1L should be more than enough (but i regret i haven’t purchase it at that price just in case and/or since i could easily sell it x5 now). The message is more in a sense - buy it while you can (you have nothing to lose). Thx!

5 Likes

I have bought from them many times and they have always been reliable and reasonably quick. Their juice is great.

I was quite shocked today to see how much their prices have increased - $44.33 today vs. $32.66 in November last year (10 months ago) for the exact same order. Australian Dollars, that is.

I don’t recon I will be buying from them at these prices. They are comparable to the prices we pay from New Zealand vendors.

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Clive11.

2 Likes

Thanks very much

3 Likes

You’re quite right.

I just made a quick comparison and ;

1 litre of 100mg 100% PG delivered from VENZ = $173.91
1 litre of 100mg 100% PG delivered from Hiliq = $138.46.

Both prices in Aussie dollars but Hiliq are only cheaper NOW because they have a free shipping offer on for another day.
Otherwise the prices would be very comparable.

I noticed Vapeboss selling 1 litre for a very similar price but other NZ vendors charging more. I didn’t spend an awful long time looking as I have before but believe VENZ appear to be a reasonable bet if you want some and miss out on the free shipping.
If you want some and don’t have a prescription ready to go you probably need to act sooner rather than later though.

3 Likes