HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

I have heard of her and follow her on ELR for her recipes, but no, I don’t know her. I shake and rattle too much Muth, to build anything, lol. Hubby is devising a plan at the moment to build me something that will hold my bottles in place while they are on top of a scale so that I can mix without knocking them over.

3 Likes

@KC111 who knows how much difference it makes. Small amount of air per bottle, how much oxidation could it cause ?? Not sure.

When you look at the price of the NIC, and the electric to freeze it, the cost of Argon, isn’t even a blip on the radar IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/ArT-Wine-Preserver-Enjoy-Your/dp/B01MEHJCQ2/

5 Likes

I’m so sorry Dman, I am so freaking tired right now, I need to go and rest. Have a blessed T-day! Love to all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it, me too.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sweet dreams :heart:

3 Likes

Yup, looks like @Beaufort_Batches did indeed !!!

3 Likes

Quite the HOT topic here @Josephine_van_Rijn

3 Likes

@Pastorfuzz, I completely forgot to mention that. #GoodSave

3 Likes

So they don’t have 100mg nic liters right now? Just 200mg nic?

3 Likes

What’s the pct on their flavors?

3 Likes
2 Likes

@SessionDrummer I’m ready to check out and apparently I don’t have the right type credit card! Wtf? Now what? Bummer!

3 Likes

Why is propylene glycol used in antifreeze?

According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), propylene glycol is now used in antifreeze instead of ethylene glycol because it is much less harmful. However, people and pets should not consume antifreeze, as there may be other harmful chemicals or compounds in the product.Nov 18, 2014

4 Likes

Ah ha! I was able to place my order with Hiliq through their chat via Paypal (discreetly). You choose offline bank transfer and they instruct you how to proceed. You can also call them via phone and they give you the paypal address to use. I have to admit, I was stuck and didn’t know what to do and chose the bank transfer option out of curiosity.

ETA: I was asked to not make any reference to them or the product while using Paypal but I couldn’t proceed unless I answered PP’s question what my payment was for? I had to choose friends/family instead of products/services and pay a $4 fee. Still, well worth it.

6 Likes

That is good to know! What did you order? @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer Our brilliant Muth figured out how to do this!

4 Likes

A litre of 200mg nic and a 30ml bottle of Vanilla. I’ll be cutting the nic in half with PG. I’m going to have to buy a mini freezer. I have absolutely no room right now.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole???

4 Likes

I’m thrilled SD was able to explain how to deal with the 200mg nic, it is definitely a better deal.

3 Likes

Don’t remind me!

3 Likes

Well, they didn’t have any 100mg available, that I could see.

3 Likes