HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

For those who still need some stuff. They have good nicotine!

Mark your calendar on November 23, 2022 and November 24, 2022!
It is a 48 hours event and
will end at 9AM, Beijing time on November 25

We can’t stress this enough

The shipping fee will rise sharply next year
as we are informed by the courier

So make sure:
You prepare your shopping cart now

10 Likes

Damn, that’s hard to resist. I’ve used their nic for years and it’s very good.

6 Likes

I know! I’m flush, but it’s a great opportunity for those who still need something.
Prices are going to go through the roof and your money will be as good as worthless.
Might as well get yourself some stuff while you can.

I’ve gotten myself some tobacco. I think I will have more chance to get something to eat in exchange for a few roll ups, than with a gold chain or a bitcoin :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Thank yiu …Tbey have a couple Concentrates that i love…Also i have No Hiliq Nic in my freezer so might as well make it a party and have theirs as well lol

6 Likes

After the Great Stock Up we went through I ended up with a 9 year supply. That seemed like enough at the time.

However, I recently had a thorough check up and comprehensive blood work. My doctor said at this rate I should see 85. That means I don’t have enough nic. I don’t drink, do drugs or have a girlfriend, vaping is my enjoyable hobby/vice, I ain’t quitting any time soon.

11 Likes

That’s another 20 years added :rofl:

7 Likes

Shitty i just ordered 500ml of nic. Only thing is i dont know if it would actually deliver to me in the uk at 200mg strength. Might get seized at customs

6 Likes

Drop them a line. They will put something else on the papers, and the bottle.
I have a bottle of Rose essence at 200mg :wink:

7 Likes

Im pretty sure they would as most overseas will change docs they have before :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn, as usual, you ARE very wise.

Pay attention people ^^^^^^.

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes other than the rice, what concentrates are on the MUST have list ?? I have no experience with theirs.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking…

4 Likes

Congrats @natbone !!!

6 Likes

Oat is very good…Their Mango Sorbet is awesone but it has cooling in it but its not too bad . Ill have to look at the other ones I have that were really good. These 3 are tops and im almost out of Oats and Only have 5ml of rice so need to order

5 Likes

Thanks Fiddy. Think I’m picking up the Rice, Oats, and Sorbet along with some NIC, just to try it.

5 Likes

Do you have a link to HiLIQ please?

4 Likes

https://www.hiliq.com/

5 Likes

4 Likes

Going to wait 3h 20m before clicking …

4 Likes

Mucho Gracias!

4 Likes