HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

If I get the 200mg strength, then inputting it in my ELR calculator would look just like this? No other changes needed?

l’ve only dealt with 100mg strength.

5 Likes

That’s it @KC111. I plan to reduce mine back to 100mg, as the higher level of NIC, the faster it oxidizes. Not sure why I know that, but it’s a thing.

7 Likes

I don’t know anything about HiLIQ flavors. What can anyone tell me?
Is it similar to Hangsen or SC?

4 Likes

I plan to reduce mine back to 100mg.
How?

4 Likes

When I told my wife she replied, “Good, I can refine my torture techniques.”

8 Likes

When I lived in the UAE, they would always label it as PG and I got it every time. One of the staff had told me they’d label it as anything I wanted. I figured PG was best because it wasn’t a lie, just an omission.

6 Likes

Super duper easy @KC111. Take whatever bottles you have for freezer storage, and fill them HALF way with the 200mg NIC, then fill the OTHER half with your carrier (PG/VG). I’m over simplifying, and you can use weight or volume to snug up the numbers, but if you have a 250ml bottle, fill it half way (125ml) with your 200mg NIC, and fill it the rest of the way with PG (my carrier choice), you have 250ml of 100mg NIC.

8 Likes

I thought that would be the simplest way to do it, but I wanted to double check. Thank you for confirming. I’m thinking I should get the nic only and bypass the flavors b/c I want to save up for MF flavors instead of dealing with a brand new (to me) flavor company.

4 Likes

Unless there is a flavor that is a “must have”?

4 Likes

Would you compare HiLIQ to FE, SC or Hangsen?

4 Likes

Well, as a Medicine Flower zealot, I can’t argue with that. AND, your reasoning MIGHT just be MORE sound than you realize. Say you pick up some HiLiq flavors, and you love them, THEN, the Shipping Mega Increase happens, what do you do then ? Better off to NOT get hooked on some new flavors, that might just become TOO expensive to use.

5 Likes

Yep, me too. Got 3.9 years sitting in the cart.

6 Likes

I don’t have any on my racks @KC111, and @fidalgo_vapes will have to chime in on his personal experience, but I’d think like SC.

4 Likes

Ok, if PlunderDrum is the NF flavor expert, then who is the HiLIQ flavor expert?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well that can be hard to say for sure. I don’t know anyone who I’d call the HiLiq “expert”. I think most people I know who mix, have never used any. A few have, and the most common one I remember hearing mentioned over, and over, was their Rice flavor. Maybe there are some heavier "dabblers’ here then I know.

4 Likes

Disregard my comment, you answered my question, @fidalgo_vapes is the person to harass, LOL.

4 Likes

I’d be curious to hear if he’s got any real in depth working knowledge, as I was under the impression he’s only tried a few.

4 Likes

2 hours left !!!

5 Likes

Yes, I have rice and oats added to my cart, but my profile is bold and fruity (like Mango Mafia). I know there are great reviews on Mango Sorbet, but any cooling added tastes nasty for me.

4 Likes