HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

DON’T loose the :key:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

6 Likes

Heehee, I do own a sledgehammer.

5 Likes

Oh heck no, just a cheap shopper :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s the 1.1 cubic ft mini freezer on amazon by Whynter (SS version). I hope it’s still on sale.

Thx for asking about Nikko. Today he was acting like his old self, wanting to eat and up to no good outside, trying to get into my neighbor’s garbage! I stayed with him as his monitor :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Nice, but for $28 more you can get almost double the space

https://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CUF-210SS-Energy-Upright-Freezer/dp/B00G23MKL6/ref=sr_1_2?crid=30U0SCN2WQX4U&keywords=whynter+freezer+2.1+cubic+feet&qid=1669762725&sprefix=whynter+freezer+2.1+cubic+feet%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-2&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.f5122f16-c3e8-4386-bf32-63e904010ad0

Large enough for all your nic and random body parts.

Q&A for freezer:

Question:

[Sorry to be disgusting, but could I use this in my room to keep feeding mice/rats frozen??]

Answer:

I use this for storing frozen mice for my snakes. More hygienic (thus, less disgusting) than storing frozen feeder rodents (or raw poultry and other meat) with any of your family’s foodstuffs that won’t be cooked before they are eaten!

:laughing:

5 Likes

and random body parts.
:rofl:

4 Likes

for $14 more, you can get a larger one.

5 Likes

Oh no, another rabbit hole!

6 Likes

That is such beautiful news to hear!!! Prayers work!

4 Likes

Nah, a one and done deal for a couple years anyway, lol.

3 Likes

That’s going to work out well for you @muth.

@natbone, how very RANDOM that you mentioned that one, because I always have a backup …

5 Likes

Why wasn’t the Rose Gold one available last year ?? !!!

5 Likes

I paid $149, not sure about the current prices you saw. I did think about the next size up but I don’t have space and I don’t need it for the amount of nic I need to store. I get it though, you always save when you go bigger. (Besides, I already took care of the body parts :rofl: )

6 Likes

Heehee, I saw that.

4 Likes

I just spent a couple of hours looking at freezers, damn. We already have a 9 cf stand up one but we need another one. Walmart has a 5 cf chest freezer for $170, good for nic and meat.

6 Likes

That’s a great deal, go for it!

5 Likes

Uh HUH! Now we know why your cat has been checking out your neighbor’s garbage cans.

I think your cover is blown. :wink:

5 Likes

Hey fam…, go to anywhere still delivering nic & look at the prices to ship :cold_sweat: this is what kept me from ordering any more…, I’ve only got myself 100 yr. supply in the freezer, so I SHOULD be ok…

6 Likes

WOW. I kind of wish I had purchased from HiLiq before. Up-ordered the 200mg NIC, and before diluting it down to 100mg, smelled it, and it was damn near completely odorless !!! AT the higher strength. Clarity was also very clear, with about the ONLY haziness was from after dilution and shaking.

Titration came back @ 99mg/101mg so within my operator error, basically spot on.

12 Likes

Where do you get your titratikn kit? Hiliq does have very good Nic ime … Stays clear and odorless as well . I had 60ml in a mini fridge for a coulle years and it stayed clear

8 Likes