HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

Yeah, that’s how I feel, as most times (if not ALL), I just can’t vape any cooling agents. If it’s light, and I mean VERY light, it might work. I’m in for a 30ml of the Sorbet, JUST because, I may never get the chance again.

4 Likes

I’m curious, as until Fiddy mentioned it, I didn’t even KNOW they HAD an Oats Flavor. Thus far, with my wide reach of testing, the ONLY Oats that was stellar was …

THE Top Shelf Oats Flavor
3 Likes

Burns me about the world burning (like shipping costs increasing, supply chain shortages, price increases, war and famine, etc), all b/c of #46’s weak, “woke” policies.

3 Likes

I got Oats (CSC) because of your reviews.

5 Likes

Well what’d you think ??

4 Likes

Have yet to use Oats (CSC) in a recipe because I keep buying and using fruits only. I rely on Rocky’s recipes for non fruits. A knuckle test of Oats (CSC) does taste spot on, with a little brown sugar flavor in the background.

5 Likes

Ohhhh Yesssss.

Maybe some butter and …

6 Likes

I’ve got VSO Oats, Raisin, Brown Sugar and Butter.

4 Likes

I have tried aittle more than a handful thanks to Juice Junkie and the ones i tried were her favorites. I personally wouldnt dive into them in depth. I will order the 2 that i really like which is Oats and Rice @KC111…They are simialr to TPa , Cap , FA etc …Not overly potent and they do a good job

7 Likes

I am not a fan of Cooling either but this Mango Sorbet was very good . With all the good Mango Flaves out now ill pass on the flavor

Note: Beufort Batches exact words were their Vanilla is Divine

6 Likes

Besides oats and rice, I also have wafer biscuit, peach, watermelon, vanilla, orange, grapefruit, mango sorbet and pomegranate (besides nic) in my cart. Do you have any input on these flavors?

4 Likes

What is your fav Mango?

4 Likes

These Companies are the same …BCF sells or sold SC and FJ sells as FE

5 Likes

I also have the Wafer Biscuit in cart lol…To be honest i wouldnt buy anything else because there are so many options here for us thst will most likely be better :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

5 Likes

In THAT case, I can delete most of them as I have many FE flavors, but I don’t have Wafer Biscuit, Grapefruit and Mango Sorbet. I’m going to look at my FE stash right now.

5 Likes

None lol but if im gonna grab ine it wiuld either be Sweet Mango FLV or their Mango OG …I also like WFs

5 Likes

You would pass on the Mango Sorbet as well?

5 Likes

Sorry…I meant SC and FE ate the same as each other not Hiliq

5 Likes

Yes im passing on it …Their Rice is irreplacable so is their Oats

5 Likes

Ohhh, yeah I knew that, Darn. I’m beginning to think I will delete all but Wafer Biscuit, Oats, Vanilla and Rice. I really don’t expect to use them much, though, as it isn’t my fav profile.

6 Likes