HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

I was gonna take pic of my freezer but i have all my dsughters gifts for her bday in front of it

3 Likes

Placing order soon…My cart has 240ml 100mg Nic and Rice , Oats and Wafer biscuit

3 Likes

k
@KC111 did your order go through?

4 Likes

Yowza, I will send you some vanilla and peach when it comes, just need your address. I selected free shipping but now I’m regretting that because I also ordered 2 x 250mg nic. Should be ok in this cold weather, right?

4 Likes

Yes The Nic will appreciate the cold weather

4 Likes

Yes, I had to have my cc company on the other end of the phone when I placed my order yesterday and again today with SD’s order. Might want to have your cc company on standby.

4 Likes

Damn …Im gonna try first since im supposed to get a text to approve . Ill let you kniw what happens

4 Likes

I tried doing it via text as well, it did not work so learn from my lesson, LOL.

4 Likes

I hate talking to customer service hate hate hate it lol

4 Likes

I get it, but they were so helpful, now you know from me that it is unavoidable. How the heck did you order from them before unless you got the flavors from your friend and you bypassed placing an order?

4 Likes

This…All my experiance with Hiliq came from Juice Junkie Lover here on the forum…She sent me the flaves and Nic .

4 Likes

Ugh, dude I owe you big time, let me know if I can help you in any way.

4 Likes

Actually PG is the antifreeze they use in cars. It was the solution to dogs licking up the sweet alcohol (old) base antifreeze and being poisoned.

5 Likes

Very True…

5 Likes

Is that why antifreeze was reformulated? To prevent killing animals?

5 Likes

Yep! Overflow from radiators would leak or overflow and animal 's would die from alcohol poisoning.

5 Likes

Very agreed @fidalgo_vapes. Honestly, the CAPS are almost MORE important.

5 Likes

Does anyone know whether it is a good idea to vacuum seal the plastic bottles that the nic comes in? Or should I just place the bottles in freezer zip lock bags?

4 Likes

@KC111 flavors, PG, and VG are one thing, but high(er) levels of NIC may start to attack the plastic, and/or leach plastic, and/or air into the NIC. I’m still voting for sealed glass bottles, AND, in ziplocks for added safety.

5 Likes

Alright, thank you. I finally got it thru my thick skull that I am going to have to transfer ALL my nic into bottles and then placed into zip bags, not vacuum sealed. Got a big job ahead of me on Friday :). Have a great T-day and think of me drooling while I am surrounded by gross Sushi, lol.

5 Likes