HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

Hehe, just say NO to the Sushi @KC111. Look, you should do whatever’s best for you. I had been told years ago by some of the NIC hardcore, that MOST shipping bottles, are just that, shipping bottles. I took it to heart, and started buying glass after that.

5 Likes

And I am going to heed that expert advice! It is bad enough that most of my nic are already frozen and stored in the bottles that it came in. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, right? Famous words AFTER one royally f’d things up.
I won’t be touching the sushi, believe me. When I was a transfer student at a Marine Biology school at the coast for a semester, I ate pizza everyday, lol.

4 Likes

Or 15 minutes before!

5 Likes

I’m going to blow your mind. Yes transfer your nic to amber or blue glass bottles. Leave enough space below the cap for expansion. I don’t use any inert gas or put freezer bags on larger bottles. Break down some of the nic to a bottle size you work with on your desk. I use 60ml amber. Amazon has the in a case of 24 60ml.
I label bottles when bought , who I bought it from, strength of nic. I will put the 60ml in the freezer in the kitchen fridge in a freezer bag to separate a stabilize if I get breakage. At this moment I’m vaping nic that is 4+ years old that is as good as the day it was delivered. I buy my nic only during the cold month’s so it doesn’t go bad during delivery.

7 Likes

ANOTHER great detail/tip.

5 Likes

Can you recommend some of their tobaccos? Might as well get some while ordering nic.

3 Likes

I have every intention on doing this, but will have to wait until Friday. Why wouldn’t you top them off with Argon? I understand not putting glass bottles into zip lock bags, but hey, if the bottles do break for some reason (earthquake, etc), then better to have all the liquid mess in a sealed bag. Some of my nic is 2 years old since I started buying them, so I hope they are still good because I stored them in their original plastic shipping bottles. I’m worried about the ones I got from Nic River, but only time will tell on that because I haven’t opened them yet. I have a lot of large amber boston rounds and I do keep one large bottle in the fridge for mixing purposes. When I get the new 200 nic, I am going to have to mix it up with 1/2 PG per Session Drummer’s advice to reduce it down to 100 nic. I am beyond impressed with this group, you all have been a wealth of information.

5 Likes

Nic or vaping? I don’t think I could quit vaping but I could see quitting nic with maybe chewing some nicorette on the side :rofl: :wink:

4 Likes

Muth, I will likely be a vegetable in the next 15 years due to a progressive nerve disease so I will vape to my heart’s content until then. Coming from a pack a day Djarum Clove smoker, I am thrilled to be down to 6mg nic! Gotta love the flavors from my sub ohms, but I will never be able to rewick, so that rules out non factory coils. I just bought 3 Xlims V2’s and I am not too impressed compared to my Sakerz Master or Cerebrus tanks. I also think my MTL Smok Fetch Pro is way more flavorful and on par with my Cerebrus. What is your favorite non Rda tanks and MTL tanks?

4 Likes

I keep my large bottles in the chest freezer in my basement in a cardboard box just for my nic. Never felt the need for inert gas. Like I said in my other post I’m vaping almost 5 year old nic that is still as clear as the day I bought it. I don’t mix for other people so I understand SD’s point of view. For me it’s a waste of time and money. My large bottles are in a chest freezer in the basement. No need to protect them.

4 Likes

You are fortunate, even if one doesn’t mix for others, I would still think they need to be topped off with argon to prevent air from getting in and contaminating the nic.

4 Likes

Oh gosh, KC, I hate to hear you say that! Bless your wee socks!

I guess I would have to say I’m a Kayfun fangirl for MTL. But I also enjoy other MTL attys. I will vape anything but mostly rebuildables.
For DL I like a number of RTAs and constantly switch around. Right now I’m on a Kylin Mini V2 and the Taifun GT4. Really, there are too many to mention. I also like my vintage attys like the OG Goblin. And of course my Steam Craves. Like flavors, I still have attys that I haven’t even used yet. I stopped counting 2 years ago.

5 Likes

Aren’t all those rebuildables? I was wondering about the non rebuildables. Sounds like you have a great selection!

4 Likes

My first purchase of nic didn’t get topped off with argon before freezer storage and it kept like new until it ran out a year later. But beyond that I couldn’t say. Wouldn’t hurt to be safe than sorry.

3 Likes

Not fortunate but protective. A half inch of air doesn’t seem to hurt the nicotine in the freezer at all. Been thru a couple of liter bottles now and never got different results.

4 Likes

Yes, I will try to rectify my situation when I am breaking them down. Bless you Muth and praying for a pain free New Year for you.

3 Likes

Any non-rebuildables I have are ancient by now but still great tanks. The OG Uwell Crown still has great flavor imo and I keep coils for it in case of an emergency. I’ve always been a DIY type person in everything so rebuildables make sense for me. I’m cheap! Lol

4 Likes

That is helpful to know in case I run out of Argon.

2 Likes

Same here, but I just can’t do rebuildables. I do wash, soak in wood grain alcohol and reuse my coils as much as I can for a few more uses.

4 Likes

Thanks so much KC. The same goes for you. Sending prayers of healing light to you.

4 Likes