HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole???

4 Likes

I’m thrilled SD was able to explain how to deal with the 200mg nic, it is definitely a better deal.

3 Likes

Don’t remind me!

3 Likes

Well, they didn’t have any 100mg available, that I could see.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer Looks like you over paid me, Muth paid less in fees than you did.

4 Likes

Still a better deal, right?

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure! How much was the 100mg anyway?

3 Likes

What are you referring to?

3 Likes

https://www.hiliq.com/en/unflavored-100-200-mg-ml-nicotine-base-250ml

4 Likes

Yes, but that’s only 250ml. A litre is 1000ml

3 Likes

I helped SD place an order using my cc. We didn’t know of a cheaper, better way to do it. You figured it out.

4 Likes

Sorry, thought you were referring to 100mg nic strength.

4 Likes

UNFLAVORED 200 MG/ML NICOTINE BASE 100MLis $26.58

3 Likes

I saw in the FAQ that you can place an order by phone with a paypal account. I was getting ready to call them but I’m so tired and it’s late and really didn’t want to talk. It was sheer luck/curiosity that made me click on the bank transfer payment option. That’s when a window popped out with the paypal instructions on chat.

3 Likes

It worked out perfectly for you.

4 Likes

I was referring to 100mg strength. I didn’t see 100mg nic in the liter (1000ml) size, only the 200mg nic.

3 Likes

Only if I can afford a new freezer :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I clicked on the wrong item. This was what I and SD ordered.

Sorry, my brain is fried. I ate dinner and that helped but I’m ready for a long slumber, lol.

4 Likes

Your nic is more valuable than any tv dinners you have in the freezer. You can make room unless you are collecting body parts. My brain might be in there.

4 Likes

Really? You guys only got 250mls? I guess I really took advantage of that free shipping and the oncoming apocalypse :rofl:

Have a peaceful sleep KC. I think I’ll do some reading and doze off myself. Or shop for a freezer!

4 Likes