HiLIQ Free Shipping Coming!

I bought 2 x 250ml’s, SD just bought 1. I just used his order to screenshot what kind we selected.

4 Likes

Check out Craig’s List? Sweet dreams Muth and take good care of you.

4 Likes

Thx KC, you too. I think I have enough nic till the age 95.

4 Likes

I have many already in the freezer, I probably should have ordered more, eh?

4 Likes

Ya wanna buy some of mine? :rofl: Seriously, if you ever need some I’m sure I can spare it.

5 Likes

:rofl: I was just going to say the same thing to you. I am well stocked according to the apocalypse calculator.

4 Likes

@KC111 I also have a friend who lives in SC where you can buy nic walk-in only at one of the nicotine suppliers. She said she could do favors if an emergency came up.

4 Likes

I made some juices that were 0 nic b/c I wanted to test them before “wasting” any nic. We can do that by age 95, eh?

4 Likes

Great to know! And to think I thought you were an Aussie. I remember you telling me you have been to Ashland, my area.

4 Likes

Sure, I have all kinds of ideas figured out. I’m down to 3mg for years now. I just discovered that I can drop 2-3 drops of 25 - 50mg salts eliquid in my juice without changing the flavor (like a vanilla or tobacco flavor) and get a good kick. It’s easy to buy a 30ml bottle of salts juice.

4 Likes

I have a friend who lived in Ashland, OR for 11 years. I visited with her years ago.

4 Likes

See, you and this group are just a wealth of info!
Yeah, re: Ashland, we talked how it is like a mini SF now, all the human poop and needles in the streets.

4 Likes

Such a shame. I heard that Ashland was like a paradise back in the day.

4 Likes

I can learn so much from you, I never thought about that. There is a vape shop close by (EC Blends) where you can buy plain freebase or nic salts in a base. But your idea sounds good.

4 Likes

It is sad. I’m going to drop off the face of the internet hopefully for 8 hours. Have a blessed T-day! :heart:

4 Likes

I meant to say 2-3 drops in a tank. A friend gave me two 30ml bottles of nic juice by Cassadaga, Cannoli Be One and Mabacco. They were so strong I couldn’t hack them, 25mg and a 50mg. That’s when I experimented with dropping some in my 0 nic juice. One is basically a vanilla cream and the bacco is just a nutty flavor. Neither one of them tainted my mix, just added a kick.

4 Likes

Understood what you were saying perfectly. I think that is a brilliant and convenient hack. Ok, just finished brushing, zzzzz time, lol.

3 Likes

Did you gey free shippi g? They are charging me 25$

4 Likes

@muth what did you have to do for free shipping im at chexkout and shipping is 25$ with no optiin for free shipping

Is there a minimum order amount?

4 Likes

Did you order anything besides Nicotine?
Free shipping only for nicotine.

5 Likes