john70 - British Columbia, Canada - 1mg
bradslinux - Kentucky
CrazyCatLady -
therabidweasel - 0mg - No Banana :smile:
Ringling - Texas

1 Like

Happy Birthday LV :birthday:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s been a fun one so far. I got my PC going finally. Got my boy with me. Got me a fifth of Maker’s Mark. Life is good :blush:

3 Likes

Indeed! Enjoy the bourbon. I’m sipping on a coffee with cream and Fireball myself ATM and contemplating my next mix. Keep the snow BTW LOL

2 Likes

Yeah, I have like 40 new flavors I need to go play with. But if I keep mixing I am going to run out of bottles! I am going to have to start mixing in bourbon bottles if I don’t buy more. Which actually isn’t a bad idea :blush:

2 Likes

I got my Maker’s Mark Ambassador package in the mail today. A head band ear warmer thing, and a ear warmer for a Maker’s bottle. I tried to put it on my cat…bad plan. Novel marketing idea for big bottles of juice, have to find a supplier for dropper caps for Maker’s bottles (wax drip intact) :smiley:

3 Likes

Last day to get in on this Gift Exchange!!

If you want in, please read instructions at the top and join us.
:smile:

The more the Merrier.

So when do we plan to start sending out the gifts?

Have to have some patience my dear. The signup ends midnight tonight, then we have to give @daath time to organize and send us each our own person to gift to!

1 Like

I’m in. I was going to get a new mod but this sounds like more fun, it’s going to be fun seeing what everyone comes up with :smile:

2 Likes

So, tomorrow? :grin:

1 Like

You silly! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL @Big_Benny_MI.

1 Like

Don’t forget to pm Daath with your info. :santa:

2 Likes

I did, thanks. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Cool avatar! I love all animals. But cats are my fav. I just wish I could have one but my allergies simply won’t let me.

1 Like

Thanks, I have 8 hence the user name. My sister sent me this this morning.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m in, I PM’d Lars.

I prefer 0mg and anything but banana.

2 Likes