Honey Flavor

Has anyone had any luck with honey flavor? If so what brand? Anyone tried Lorann honey if so what does the side of the bottle read( ingredients) Thank you

3 Likes

I started with FA Honey…was so impressed with it, I’ve never sought to try any other. :grinning:

7 Likes

I have a few, but I enjoy FA the most.

4 Likes

I have had the best luck using Flavorah Milk and Honey and Flavorah Honey Bee but I have used and like FA Honey at times but it can kill a mix quick , it is very potent.
The Flavorahs are easier for me to work with but I know from reading the reviews that many get a weird taste from them luckily I am not one of them.
The FA Honey is a good rendition of honey IMO but even at 1.0% it can overtake the other flavors in a mix.

Here is my favorite Honey mix! Thanks to @NotCharlesManson

Honeybee

Ingredient %
Caramel (FA) 1
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 2
Honey (FA) 0.5
Marshmallow (FA) 2

Flavor total: 6.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I’ve tried my fair share of Honey. I really enjoy LA’s Honey Clover it is only available at wizard Labs
http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1215

There is a talk that this is LA’s honey but Wizard Lab is the only one selling it. Even LA claims to have no " Honey Clover " flavor only Honey. Besides that weird issue it is a very pleasant honey with a small amount of floral background once it steeps around 2-3 weeks it’s excellent. I really have had some horrible Honeys that have smelled like straight up cat piss the worst offender would be TFA Honey just don’t bother it is super gross.

I have not tried FA but always have heard good things about it. INW’s Honey is a lil on the strong side and takes over the batch even at small %s making it difficult to work w/. I feel Honey Bee FLV is in the same boat as INWs just too strong to really be able to use at it’s original strength w/o cutting it down and diluting it. Yet both INW and FLV I have had success w/ them when I have let the batch steep for an extensive period greater than 2 months both have mellowed and gave a rewarding sweet honey aroma and taste.

Good Luck !

7 Likes

I cant get it to work with anything… but I eat a lot of honey (just like yogurt) the flavorings are too far off what the real thing is so I personally can’t use them.

2 Likes

yes stay away from TpA and fw just like amy said cat piss it is why i have actually stayed away from honey period , i do have flavorah milk and honey maybe its time to try FA

3 Likes

Have you tried Greek Yogurt FLV?

2 Likes

No I have not, are you telling me it’s delicious? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like Flavorahs Greek Yogurt as well.

1 Like

I use it in a ton of my fruit mixes. IMO it’s great. I don’t eat yogurt, but I vape the hell out of it.

1 Like

Yeah I should just buy stock in Chobani I eat so much of it.

2 Likes

To this day that flavor still holds the record of worst flavor I have ever tried to vape.It is straight up Nasty!

1 Like

It is and the 2nd one in my book of worse flavors of all time would be TFA Cantaloupe ughhhh

2 Likes

Luckily I found ELR before I ordered many flavors.Good thing because I was about to buy that Bacon flavor and give it a go!:scream:

2 Likes

Yea it was when I first started Diy’n. Now I broadcast nasty flavors as much as the good ones so no body has to get duped.

FLV Milk & Honey is pretty good too I forgot to say that up on my earlier post. Thou I tend to use it as a sweetener more than a real flavor idk y. I’ll have to revisit it one day. I miss my beautiful Craftsman w/ all my flavors it is the hardest part of moving they’re on the way here all lonely in a pod being shipped.

2 Likes

I really like LA honey, but the bottle doesn’t specify ingredients on it. Not sure that any flavoring companies do that. There is a giant list of flavorings here that can tell you if it has the “baddies”.

3 Likes

http://bestvaporflavors.com/best-lorann-oils-vaping/

Honey is in the green the chart is color coded green is good

2 Likes

I use it the same way, I think it is one of the better sweeteners when trying to keep a mix from getting too “dry” . Works really good when trying to sweeten a ice cream , milkshake, coffee,and tea.
I need to order some of the Honey Clover from Wizard Labs and give that a try.

1 Like

I pretty much keep it to 1-2 drops per 10mls and it works like a charm. I’ll have to give it some more attention w/ ice cream I don’t remember if I tried that combo. I have some recipes written down with it from the past that I liked.

Honey clover is good again it does have some floral undertones but then again most Honeys do I get it w/ FLVs and INWs as well.

1 Like