I think because vaping is such a big issue to us as people who vape it may seem this way . From what I have watched ( debates ) talk shows etc Vaping is a blip on most politicians radar…im not saying uts not an issue just a very small one
I don’t see where we have any candidate solidly in our corner. Trump has backed off at the moment but if it is just because of worries over the election that could change in a heart beat. BT has bought too many politicians. I trust no one.
Yep… That’s the abstract.
<< Cherchez l’argent >>
When an invention gets caught in the cobweb of a consortium of beneficiaries, the fight becomes “Mafia warfare”.
Edit, excuse my harsh description. I’m just not happy with the entire process. I finally managed to quit smoking and here we go… Stay smoking, we want your money.
Roger that @SmilingOgre. A temp. victory is better than no victory at all, but as you said, temp. is still temporary.
Hes aware of the PMTA now . I truly believe that he understands how it will cripple the Vape Industry . Why anger so many voters when in less than a few months it will be done without him enforcing anything
Makes sense. He was atamite about wishing he had never gotten involved.
if i was a politician and knew about the PMTA id back off and let the Applications do my work…
While the rest of the flex their muscles and proclaim “strong action”. Same old gooberment BS. Create a hyperbolic problem that doesn’t exist and fix it by banning something that is inaquous. Scum.
Exactly…Preach then gobble those bastards up
Unfortunately you are asking too much. They are literally sacks of shit. Not on the menu.
Is this a joke?
Thought US was more open for things.
… You’re funny!
Ah, it is indeed. You want to identify as a shovel? You bet. Want to marry a leopard? Go for it. But, want to vape? Criminal.
THE UNBELIEVABLE LIST OF THINGS THAT ARE BANNED BY SAN FRANCISCO
• Happy Meal toys
• Sitting or lying on the sidewalk
• Phone books
• Soda, bottled water from vending machine
• City employees are not allowed to use tax money to travel to Arizona, Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Texas
• Advertisements with guns or violence
• Plastic bags
• Styrofoam food packaging
• Packing peanuts
• Clove cigarettes
• Fur products
• Chocolate milk in schools
• Cats being declawed
• Jr. ROTC
• Contracts with anyone that utilizes tropical hardwood or redwood
• Airplanes with advertisements
• Tobacco in drug stores and supermarkets
• Plastic bags
• City purchases of any items from Apple Computer
• Street chess
• Menthol cigarettes
• Flavored tobacco
• Flavored vaping products
• Pet stores (other than rescue dogs & cats)
• Stink bombs
• Walking more than 8 dogs at a time
• Cremating corpses
• Hosting a masked ball without a permit
• Letting your dog stick its head out of the car window
• Sharing a cigar cutter
• Washing your car with non-recycled water
• Riding a bike on the sidewalk over the age of 13
• Going into a public toilet with another adult
• Carrying bread, cakes, or pastry in an open basket
• Owning beef cattle
• Mule meat
• Being boisterous on a city bus
• Letting a dog ride in your car unless it’s belted, tethered, or in a carrier
I just read this aloud to my hub and daughter (she’s ten) and she responded with “what the fuuuuuu?!” BTW she’s allowed to cuss at home, ONLY. It made me so proud of her.
Damnit!!! Now that’s going too far!
What the absolute F*** is that about.
Damn! I thought our nanny state of Queensland was bad. This list is beyond ridiculous.
Going to a public toilet with another adult. What goes on over there.
San Francisco? Don’t ask. I have been there several times for business trips. It is beautiful, and the weather is sublime. I left my house when it was 97F, and at the airport there it was 68F in July. Nice architecture, nice natural scenery. But the people ruin it. The main story when I was there last was how to deal with naked people leaving butt-smears on public bus seats. I mean, really now.