House Democrats Introduce Bill To Ban All Flavors And Online Sales

I was astounded by how many people I know who thought that Clinton’s “deplorables” remark was accurate to some degree. For me, that was the final straw and I didn’t vote in the election. I have voted for every democratic candidate since Carter in 76.

This year I’m voting for Trump. It’s because I absolutely distrust the left and the democrats whereas I somewhat distrust the right and republicans. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

My opinion @natbone was she COMPLETELY underestimated how much damage that was going to cause her. It didn’t sway MY vote, as I already had far more issues with her before that even came out. But it did, and I witnessed the fallout, and made note, of how to turn off a VERY large portion of voters, with a single statement.

6 Likes

My crystal ball has foretold of another thread soon being turned into a PM…

4 Likes

Ahhh shit @anon70102222, dammit, you’re probably right, this is NOT the place to start banging on Hillary. You are right mate. Bill to Ban Flavors, etc.

3 Likes

I’d also bet she, and many other democrats, still don’t understand it now.

4 Likes

I’m sorry but the party line for Democrat’s now seems to be we must ban vaping to save the children. I have no idea how that isn’t clearly apparent for anyone. I called Trump out like a Crazy woman when his wife started that crap about vaping and he backed down (not because of what I did obviously but because of #wevapewevote) So yeah, I think he was educated and if for no other reason he discovered he was going to tick off his consumer base. I don’t care how they learn as long as they learn!

6 Likes

I think it’s imperative no matter which side of the aisle you are voting for that reach out and get LOUD about your opinions on vaping. For the love of all that is good… WE vote these people in and they NEED to hear your voice. I hope they can have their minds changed because while you and I and everyone in this group can DIY there’s millions out there that don’t know how or don’t want to and I’d really like to see that option available to smokers in years to come. Long after our ashes are spread in the wind.

7 Likes

I think because vaping is such a big issue to us as people who vape it may seem this way . From what I have watched ( debates ) talk shows etc Vaping is a blip on most politicians radar…im not saying uts not an issue just a very small one

4 Likes

I don’t see where we have any candidate solidly in our corner. Trump has backed off at the moment but if it is just because of worries over the election that could change in a heart beat. BT has bought too many politicians. I trust no one.

4 Likes

Yep… That’s the abstract.
<< Cherchez l’argent >>
When an invention gets caught in the cobweb of a consortium of beneficiaries, the fight becomes “Mafia warfare”.
Edit, excuse my harsh description. I’m just not happy with the entire process. I finally managed to quit smoking and here we go… Stay smoking, we want your money.

5 Likes

Roger that @SmilingOgre. A temp. victory is better than no victory at all, but as you said, temp. is still temporary.

5 Likes

Hes aware of the PMTA now . I truly believe that he understands how it will cripple the Vape Industry . Why anger so many voters when in less than a few months it will be done without him enforcing anything

4 Likes

Makes sense. He was atamite about wishing he had never gotten involved.

4 Likes

if i was a politician and knew about the PMTA id back off and let the Applications do my work… :wink:

4 Likes

While the rest of the flex their muscles and proclaim “strong action”. Same old gooberment BS. Create a hyperbolic problem that doesn’t exist and fix it by banning something that is inaquous. Scum.

7 Likes

Exactly…Preach then gobble those bastards up :wink:

4 Likes

Unfortunately you are asking too much. They are literally sacks of shit. Not on the menu.

4 Likes

Hello there!!!

3 Likes

Is this a joke?

Thought US was more open for things.

3 Likes

:rofl: … You’re funny!

5 Likes