House Intelligence Committee on UAP

If interested, Tuesday, May 17, 10 am EST. A public hearing by the House Intelligence Committee on the topic of UAP. Q&A

5 Likes

Definite oxymoron gooberment and intelligence. My friends from Zurcon will be very upset. Obvious invasion of privacy. Gooberment just can’t leave anything alone.

1 Like

you ever get the vibe that Lue Elizondo is reading from a script when he gives interviews? He sure looks down at this desk a lot and pauses before so… I kinda think this whole thing is a distraction to separate the herd, you know because these were all “theories” but as we know these “Theories” are coming true and yet still getting discredited. It’s just my speculation, but look at UFOs, Covid, et all… Having a group that is privy to the “theories” and distracting them with, “ufos,” well, people excited about that will follow the flood of information that’s out there and it’s been a lot of running around and circle jerking over Lue and Bob… Makes me wonder.

2 Likes

I really miss @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit I used to mock her for her beliefs and now that I know this stuff is really deep and everywhere you turn there’s some oddball connection to something or someone, I feel like such an asshole for not accepting her beliefs.

3 Likes

I’m interested in seeing what comes of this. I think the days of sun spots, flock of birds, military experimental aircraft, mass hallucinations, etc, are over. I’m also tired of secrecy for the benefit of public safety and well-being crap.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well, maybe hearing what they have to say and the way they answer questions will shed more light on the whole debacle. That or the same old, same old. Won’t have an opinion until I hear it.

3 Likes

The only Zurcon I know is the piston and seal company. Elaborate, please.

2 Likes

Hear, hear, don’t get me started :frowning_face:

3 Likes

The Zurconians from planet Zurcon come from a parallel universe to pick mushrooms. They have for millenniums. The quantum structure of their planet does not support fungus. The gooberment has known about this for decades. It would be really rude to rat them out.

3 Likes

Agreed @SmilingOgre. Rude just plain sucks !!!

2 Likes

Poor unfortunate beings. I bet this made their mouths quiver.

3 Likes

No doubt! It made me hungry!! I’ll send them a link.

3 Likes

IMHO, there are no wee green men from a galaxy far faaaar away, :hole: just covert Govt special ops. 20 years ago, one would have been laughed at for seriously considering such an unlikely prospect; now, it’s just a very convenient cover for the nefarious skulduggery :imp: carried out by those who inhabit the darker side of military R&D. Anyway, if they had the tech to travel across the galaxy I’m sure they could genetically engineer decent mushies, :crazy_face: irrespective of their quantum state.

4 Likes

They’ve been on a health kick lately. Not so hot on GMO. That’s why they stopped stealing our chickens and cows. They are chartreuse. The green ones are from the other side of our universe. They’re a bunch of pranksters.

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I could have told you that :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nothing is…if you subscribe to the theories of quantum physics.

6 Likes

We need @CosmicTruth to chime in on this one.

4 Likes