House Intelligence Committee on UAP

No but apparently there are some Nordic looking alien females coming down to boink our men :rofl:

Lol, no one at the end of the video asked him, ā€œWas it good?ā€ :rofl:

5 Likes

So Iā€™ve heard. I think I believe the oppositeā€¦that itā€™s all real. Sure feels real to me :rofl:

3 Likes

When you have a deja vu youā€™re experiencing a piece of quantum physics. Or is it mechanics? I can never remember.

4 Likes

Okay now this makes no sense to me at all. Am I a dumb dumb?

The key difference between quantum physics and quantum mechanics is that quantum physics is a branch of science that focuses on quantum mechanics whereas quantum mechanics is the set of principals used to explain the behaviour of matter and energy .

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m with ya. Although reading about it occasionally I get really fascinated. Itā€™s like trying to connect the dots but there are just too many.

4 Likes

Is there a correlation between Danteā€™s work and the 11 planes of existence?

3 Likes

And way too many theories. Sometimes I watch a YT channel with Curt Jaimungal called TOE (Theory Of Everything) and you canā€™t imagine how many different theories of everything scientists have to offer. It was Einsteinā€™s last venture that drove him batty.

ā€œHe pursued and then soon rejected idea after idea. ā€œMost of my intellectual offspring end up very young in the graveyard of disappointed hopes,ā€ Einstein wrote in a letter in 1938. But he never gave up on his quest for a unified theory . Even while lying on his deathbed, he continued his workā€.

4 Likes

Einstein and myself are much the same, he couldnā€™t tie his shoe laces and neither can Iā€¦ Because Iā€™m fat, he was a genius though.

5 Likes
3 Likes

There are no aliens, those videos are fakes, itā€™s a gov conspiracy.

Oh and the earth is flat.

:v::alien::+1:

5 Likes

Could use an anal probe right now as Iā€™m getting so fat I canā€™t wipe properly, itchy and stingy as fuck, like how it feel getting shot from them rays they shoot from those proton phaser dealioā€™s

2 Likes

Hehe, I KNEW if we were going to get the truth, it was going to be from you @CosmicTruth

:slight_smile:

1 Like

bd6afed4bab1a7863bc6de574da9fd8a

6 Likes

Something about dem beardsā€¦
Lue Elizondo Ī› Sean Cahill on UFOs, Consciousness, Time, the Difficulty  Talking about the Phenomenon - YouTube

1 Like

Lue doesnā€™t have a beard, thatā€™s FLAVOUR SAVER BABY

3 Likes

I got your back (er, bottom), Joel. Bottom Buddies :smile:

Long Reach Comfort Toilet Wiping Aids Tools - Self Assist Bathroom Bottom  Buddy Wiping Toilet Aid for Limited Mobility,Elderly, Pregnancy,Disabled,  Arthritis,Shoulder or Back Pain,Surgery - Walmart.com

3 Likes

Is that @Nachef on the right?

2 Likes

There ya go @anon44012888. Ass-wiper AND anal probe combined! Before you askā€¦yes, they make longer special order versions. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s Sean Cahill.

2 Likes

Yes, and @anon44012888 for the itchy bottom, soak in the bathtubā€¦preferably after you wiped your bum.
See, you have friends here :smile:

3 Likes