House Intelligence Committee on UAP

I have a bidet but for some reason the maintanence guy removes the shut off knobs on all the toilets

3 Likes

So you have a working bidet but with no means to turn it on? Can’t you put your own valve on it? They cost a few bucks.

I had a bidet once in a house I rented. I had the cleanest butt in the neighborhood and I sure do miss that thing. They now make portable bidets that you can attach to your toilet. I saw an ad for a bidet for frequent travelers and, lol, all it was was a 240ml squeeze bottle with a cone tip. Wish I had thought of that scam.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I have, but you need to shut the valve off to plumb it in, besides it’s tight to the bathtub and you need girly arms and hands like him.

3 Likes

Can you borrow someone else’s girly arms and hands?

2 Likes

so what was the scoop?

3 Likes

Same ole same ole. the two DoD leaders, Moultrie and Bray, either lied through their teeth or they were specifically not briefed on the subjects in question. Basically, they had no more information for us than we already know. Congress did ask some good questions. At noon, the House Intelligence Committee will meet with the DoD for a closed (classified) meeting.

As some say on a positive note, this was a knock on the door and a first step towards disclosure. I think there will be more public hearings after this. Gotta admit, though, they basically said that they had no more information now than they had in 1966! What a crock of horse shit. And they did contradict themselves when they said they haven’t shot at any UFOs and that they don’t have the technology to detect UFO vs man made craft. If they didn’t then how would they distinguish between UFO and man made crafts? Besides, there are public Deck Reports by the Navy stating that they have taken shots at them. Funny thing, while trying to do that with a multi-million dollar weapon, the cartridge fell out and hit the floor :rofl:

5 Likes

This must be the real event. The public event was just to keep people from hounding the House Committee and DoD persons before the real meeting

3 Likes

Believe you me, the public is not going to stop hounding for more public meetings. Truth is, we’ve had senators on both sides of the isle questioning the DoD/DIA about this and they can’t even get their questions answered. This is how they snake their way through it. The DoD is obliged to answer to the public who pays taxes and funds the Pentagon, according to FOIA (Freedom of Information Act). Here’s the catch, not all of their contracts are funded by government. A good portion of them are PRIVATE. They have no legal obligation to disclose those private contracts with the public. This is why you hear people crying Black Ops and dark money when it comes to the DoD. Here’s a little diddy you may or may not know about Eisenhower’s farewell address.

“Despite his military background and being the only general to be elected president in the 20th century, he warned the nation with regard to the corrupting influence of what he describes as the “military-industrial complex”. Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry.”

5 Likes

I think there is a huge chunk of budget that is never disclosed and/or is unaccounted for. A situation that fosters a ‘shadow government’. I’ve not heard of private funding @muth , sounds like a political contribution, a tax dodge, and loophole for government accountability.

4 Likes

Funding was probably not the best choice of words I should have used.

3 Likes

Surely ya’ll will call me a tin hat now! “What did Pres. Eisenhower secretly know that led to him supporting a revision of the pledge of allegiance?” Hey, what do we have to lose and you don’t have to put your name on the petition.

Sign a petition for a US Senate inquiry into Pres. Eisenhower’s meeting with extraterrestrials on Feb 20-21, 1954.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_Q_3.htm

petition: U.S. Senate Inquiry into President Eisenhower’s Meeting With Extraterrestrials on Feb 20-21, 1954?

3 Likes

I have it on good authority, that Eisenhower was trying to negotiate a return of his Vice President, who obviously escaped from the mother ship.

I am not a crook

4 Likes
2 Likes

That’s interesting news considering last year one of the honchos at NASA said they’ve been looking into sightings for years.

2 Likes

With a paltry budget of only $100,000 how serious are they? I would be more inclined to follow the Galileo Project spearheaded by Professor Avi Loeb. Their telescope alone cost a half million dollars.

1 Like

That’ll pay a team of NASA employes about a month, I figure

2 Likes

And Brazil hops on the UFO train…

1 Like

China awhile back set up a 5 nation team to study these things awhile back, these are the same dictators that kill people for not praying to the right god. So figure that one out.

2 Likes

I guess what I’m saying is the UFO topic isn’t as fringe as one would be lead to believe. But folks are on the nod, now.

1 Like

Prolly a good estimate. So, if they don’t see anything in a month they call it a day. Like I said, real serious :rofl:

1 Like