House Intelligence Committee on UAP

2 Likes

@muth

3 Likes

Donā€™t make me laugh

2 Likes

You guys ever see the new space telescope images?

4 Likes

You guys actually believe this shit!

PSX_20220723_214403

7 Likes

7 Likes

Well, you know what they say, Joel? The macrocosm and the microcosm are one and the same.

2 Likes

I liked this one. interesting but what would they have used it for?

3 Likes

Idk, lightweight transportation?

3 Likes

I havenā€™t viewed this yet. Wonder what the new bill is about?

2 Likes

Well, thereā€™s a fellow by the name Graham Hancock, heā€™s an archeologist and worked with a team of physicists and said that the Pyramids, certain parts and how they were places would be next to impossible to move with man power. We donā€™t even have machines that could lift half of the ā€œWorld Wondersā€ key components in place. Reading into Nikola Tesla, sound is incredibly powerful, there was a MIT research that said his lab was able to shrink cancer cells with a certain frequency in mice, whose to say it canā€™t be done to humans (well, some of us know why). But back to Tesla, you should read up whatā€™s available on his resonance and sound frequency stuff, thereā€™s a lot to it.

Mushrooms for example communicate through these sound waves, they are able to communicate.

I Think Muth is right, Graham Hancock even thinks there has to be some way they did this alternatively to man power as heā€™s been criticized for his work in the past, people are giving him more credibility because thereā€™s some speculation on evidence around the world - And heā€™s been around the world. That shows thereā€™s more to this that we know and more people are being swayed that way.

5 Likes

Ultrasound is already being used to shrink tumors. Hereā€™s just one article, there are more if you look.
https://www.snexplores.org/article/ultrasound-treatment-kills-cancer-cells#:~:text=The%20team%20tested%20different%20ultrasound,killed%20nearly%20every%20cancer%20cell.

4 Likes

@anon44012888 have you read The Thiaoouba Prophecy yet?

3 Likes

Itā€™s thought that they knew how to manipulate gravity (anti-gravity) or had knowledge of earthā€™s electromagnetism and how to use it to their advantage.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s what I find interesting, I canā€™t quite remember where but there was a place in either Alaska or Antartica that is said to have an underground pyramidā€¦ I kinda remember the mentioning of locals, so probably Alaska. Interestingly enough, Russia has been seen flying over the area according to news (prior to recent stuff) as well as having a Military base in Antartica as well, but I havenā€™t looked into that enoughā€¦

Quite the rabbit hole, I guess.

Not even to mention the secret society stuff.

4 Likes

I think this is the video: World's Oldest Pyramids Found in Alaska Shocks Scientific Community - YouTube

3 Likes

I have not, I was watching your appearance on Emerging Truthā€™s show there, but was reading Beyond Good & Evil written by Nietzsche which is crazy good so farā€¦ I have his video on the Cattle Mutilations dating back to Cain and Abelā€¦ Will watch it after an acquaintance Iā€™ve watched/listened mix since I was 15 is live right now. So showing my support.

4 Likes

I think they use some sort of sound or ultrasound to try to break up kidney stones that are too big to pass. I heard that it work sometimes but not always.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes