House Intelligence Committee on UAP

A perfect example of how the internet provides a world of information to all. Even to people that aren’t smart enough to handle most of the information they otherwise would not be exposed to.

I’d be happy to build you a tinfoil hat to protect you from harmful radiation.

6 Likes

Like the kind they used to save a spaceship that “landed” on the moon with no artifacts of propulsion upon landing, yet, clearly “evidence” of foot prints on the soil of the surface?

2 Likes

Should I show you the picture of the Astronaut reading a map?

Do you want to see the image of the Astronaut in a suit and that exact image, the exact pose where he was just randomly in space?

Care to explain those?

2 Likes

“We went to the moon, we had the technology then, but we lost it and now we haven’t been to the moon 60 years later because we’ve seen enough in the 60s”

2 Likes

This travelled to get
This:

Close enough to the moon, to land.

This:

Was able to take the crew back from the moon, back to earth.

2 Likes

And we have yet to do it with actual people inside, since.

2 Likes

I buy potatoes with that same tin foil on it from the grocery store, interestingly enough, perfect baked potatoes each time.

1 Like

3 Likes

I watched a documentary showing how they train people and rovers on Devon Island for trips to Mars. It didn’t look very promising but I was impressed by the fortitude of the men involved. It was not an easy job.

2 Likes

I think the whale vertebral column, is actually the snow accumulator conveyor belt from an ancient Zamboni. Those lying bastards!
Zamboni2

5 Likes

Yes. Please. I want to see faked photos that prove the Moon landings we’re a hoax.

A few faked photos = massive conspiracy, coverup, fraud, tens of thousands of workers fooled into thinking their work was actually what they thought it was, … , etc.

3 Likes

Give this a watch as most stuff is not coming up:

1 Like

By the way. I heard on the news today NASA is planing a new mission to the moon.

3 Likes

60 years later now that we have the technology

2 Likes

If thise was done with black and white cameras, how was the flag coloured?

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

The actual photo’s we’re in black & white. This is not original. It’s been photo shoped. Go to the library and find the original. They were in every news paper in B&W the day after.

2 Likes