House was robbed today =(

Oh man, that’s the worst part of it! Damn, the rest is just stuff but your pics and videos are irreplaceable. I’ve been through an ugly divorce and he took all that stuff too and it is all the memories of times past that are gone. Someone going through all your stuff is like being raped, but taking your pics, I’m at a loss for words here. I just really hope you get your tablet back, man I’m crying here and it is not even my loss.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear your bad news, keep your head up, we are all here for moral support.

In negative situations I like to take 5mins to gather my thoughts and turn the negativity in to positivity, it could have been a lot worse, they could have come while you were sleeping and messed with you physically.

People like that don’t believe in karma until it hits them, they WILL get what’s coming to them, trust me on that one.

Stay safe, dont try and be a hero, head up, vape on, much love from the UK!

10 Likes

Man that blows goats , I agree with the others that this seems way more like a personal attack than someone trying to score enough goods to catch a high.
I have a butt ugly well used Vapor Shark and a nice VT133 as well as a couple of sets of 30q’s and have a couple of your favorite El Diablo’s to go with them if it will help you out my friend , just send me a p.m.

11 Likes

So sorry to hear this today brother. I know how you feel right now, had my house robbed while in hospital years ago and they still never caught the scum.
As many have said, you have good people here who are only too willing to vape foward goodies if you so desire.
I too wish you all the best from the UK and if theres anything i can do, please don’t hesitate.
I wish you all the best bud and i hope things pick up for you asap.

6 Likes

I feel for you brother. I’ve been there so I know exactly how you feel. It’s really a sickening feeling.

5 Likes

Wow. Being the eternal (and sometimes naive) optomist, I never even thought about the fact that people would do that. Learn something new every day. Some people really suck. :frowning2:

6 Likes

contact the manufacturer see if it has an emergency locator chip in it. They may be able to track it for you.

5 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss I’d be devastated if it happened to me.

2 Likes

So sorry to here that man. I have 3 boys under three and keep my photos backed up in multiple locations. If I ever lost them I would be devastated. From what I have seen in my two weeks on here everyone is willing to help someone in need. And I am all about that. If u need anything anything at all please tell us. Hell I’ll even make juice for ya and ship it to u. I build my own pcs also so if u need something simple put together hit me up will help with that and plus I have parts laying around in my office.

7 Likes

Oh man I’m so sorry. Thankfully nobody got physically hurt, but damn… I can only imagine how much pain you must be in. Hug your boy and try to keep your head up. I hope they catch whoever did this.

6 Likes

Just remember this man. U may have lost memories but they are embedded in your head. You will make many more that you can capture in your head and in pictures and video everyday for the rest of your life. All you have to worry about is thankfully no violence was part of this. Be thankful for what u still have and remember karma karma is a bitch they will get what’s coming to them!

5 Likes

LV so sorry to hear of your loss. I know the feeling well. Many moons ago my ex-wife wiped my house clean. Came home from work and did not even have a clean pair of clothes to put on. They literally took everything except the dust. You will get thru this and the only comfort in this is knowing that Karma will serve them there just reward for what they have done to you.

Just know we are all here for you if we can be of any help at all.

6 Likes

Reading all the heartful replies is very comforting. And the offers to replace gear, knowing what that stuff cost is so very generous of you all. I can’t thank you guys enough. But I don’t deserve anything I didn’t earn. I couldn’t use something knowing it could be given to someone in more need than myself. So thank you. But please don’t offer gear or anything because I could buy everything back tomorrow. You guys are all so wonderful and generous. You are my family. And I love you all.

I teared up reading back through all the responses. I needed to hear a lot of that. Waking up today, reality sinks in. I am missing two days of work because my back door is almost ripped out of the building. A small child could finish it off. I feel violated.

I walked around the house noticing things moved, and other things that are gone. They took so many things but I don’t even care. I was in a daze yesterday and the truth of it all is I just wanted to be done with this life and move on. There is nothing but pain here.

Everything I love has been taken from me. First my family. And most of all my son. And now everything I had that kept the pain of missing him at bay. I had all of his pics and stuff backed up on the hard drives that are now gone. Newer ones were all on my tablet and PC. This digital age we live in is a curse. The thieves stole material shit, yes. But they also reached into my past and stole my memories as well. It’s that part of it that is tearing me up right now.

Karma. She’s a bitch that seems to have it out for me. All my life I have desperately tried to be a good person. I have given to those in need, only to have them take more than I can give. Being the generous person I am has caused me more pain than I can handle. I am not referring to my helping of anyone here. You are all wonderful people. But the pitiful people that have come and gone in my life are ALL gone because they hurt me in one way or another.

I truely think I am in hell. The world outside is cold and lonely. I was so happy as a child. I had friends I trusted. I now have no one in my life but my mother and my son. A son I know is going to grow up being influenced by the most evil woman I have ever known. He will be slowly taught to hate me as she teaches him to respect no one and to take and never give. He will eventually break my heart. I can see it coming already.

3 Likes

Your son will always be your son and when he grows up into an adult he will see the truth no matter who has tried to pull the wool over his eyes.
He will make his own mind up about things and if your always there then he will see that and eventually your ex will lose him because of pulling the wool over his eyes.
Just continue doing what your doing, it will all pan out in the end.
Chin up buddy. :+1:

8 Likes

It’s so hard to know what to say to someone in so much pain, as you are dear.
So, I’m just going to be ‘corny’ and truthful… the only thing I KNOW I can do
that may help is to pray for you. So, I will pray today. As I work, I will, now and then stop,
and think about you. I will send up prayers asking that His truth and warm embrace
find you and carry you thru this hard time.

Hugs again.
If you need to just vent or talk, pm me for my number.

8 Likes

This f&*%ing sucks! Sorry to hear that :frowning:

I fear this happening to me as we just moved home, and we were only here 3 nights when my bike [which was locked] was stolen from the side of the house. It was frustrating to lose the bike, it’s all I had as transport, but it was the fact that someone was creeping around the house during the early hours [I’m always up till 2-3am] that worried me. We’re off on holiday in a few weeks and I’m worrying now about the house being left vulnerable.

I take it you reported this? and listed all the things that were missing? fingers crossed they catch the losers and you get at least most of it back.

2 Likes

Every man has an animal instinct, when pushed into a corner they can react savegly, in this day and age it’s possible to take that instinct and create, in your case, you can use it to create a stronger you, a more positive you, one that does what needs to be done to survive these types of problems without becoming a problem yourself.

When your stripped of all your possessions you see yourself and YOU are all that matters, make yourself strong, physically, mentally and move forward.

The journey may be hard but the destination is beautiful.

Good luck!

6 Likes

@LordVapor

My tears are drowning my words. Please forgive me, Brother.

12 Likes

That is just beautiful.

Don’t mind me folks. I am using ya’ll to vent and just have someone to listen. My mother has been through more pain in her life than 5 people should have had to endure. She is all I have besides my friends here. I just can’t dump my pain on her and put her through any more hell.

I am going to find a pastor today to get this out of my head. It is so unbearable I don"t know what else I can do.

8 Likes

Ditto to what @Alisa and @ozo just said Prayers sent your way my friend.

5 Likes