How do I layer mango flavor into this?

I struggle with straw as well.
Weirdly enough, my best strawberry yet

This is not bad but muted over time. I think it may be overflavoured.

3 Likes

Thanks @SuperFrog appreciate the help alot.

2 Likes

Have you tried going to .4ohm and seeing whats happening?
Just curious…

3 Likes

No when i bought the rda they put those coils in and i have been using them ever since. I worry about my flavor testings i think i should read about coils too cause i have been reading alot but was only looking for that secret ingredient that pops flavors but in the mean time there is alot at stake. Coils, ohms, watts. Im wasting everyones time i should start reading everything about everything but i was just worrying about an all day vape that i like but i wont find it if everything is not playing together. I will start studying again.

2 Likes

May I ask How long do you use your coil before replacing it?

2 Likes

Its going for 2 months now since i bought the rda they said the coils will last for about 3 months.

3 Likes

Usually, I change my coil every 2 weeks. But I build my own coils (just a simple ss 316l clapton 28*38 for now).
For new vapers whom I know, I would usually recommend them to rewick every week, clean the coil every 2 weeks, and change the coil every 4 weeks (a month). Otherwise, they would have problem with muted flavor or burned taste.
I would suggest the same to you. If you find it hard to build/buy a new set of coils, I suggest you clean it every week, along with rewicking. This way, a set of coil(s) could last you 2 months.
After 2 months, I would suggest you replace them.

5 Likes

This too can effect how your juice tastes and might just be the issue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unless you use a lot of sweetener or vape commercial juice, than I would suggest you clean your coil weekly and replace them once a month.
At least.

2 Likes

I make my own coils too (usually 2x26/40g), it’s so easy, cheap and fast that I have tons of them. I chuck them out every week and sometimes faster. Nothing beats a good fresh coil and wick to get good flavor.

5 Likes

Best Strawberry Vape I’ve had was from Paul from This site, Strawberry Jam

10% Ripe strawberry tpa

4% Strawberry tpa

0-0.5% Super Sweet cap

all day vape been over 4 months and still not tired of it.

2 Likes

so I mixed 80ml into like ~10-15 of the pineapple mix, it got the cactus jango smell.

Seeing your recipie, you won’t get the vapeable spicy ingredient, might be harsh but not tangy even tamarindoh is usually sweet and not tangy you need something that emulates “Chamoy” cheremoyia seems to be the closest

Cherimoya, without this you can’t get that tangy vape.
It’s what’s used on the Jango and what I use on both the pineapple and mango mexican candy vapes which i’m basing on mexican lollipops I liked since I was young.

trust me I was surprised aswell I told them how can they go over the 10% total rule of thumb, they told me in some cases they use up to high 20’s on a mix, usually they aim for 25% flavour total.

when i changed my mixes to higher 15-25%, they tasted more like the expensive juices on shops. doesn’t mean that it will work for everything my current ADV isn’t my own recipie and is 14.35% flavour, thank G-d i found it through Sherlock Paul made the recipie…20 something positive remarks/reviews, Seriously insanely good “Strawberry Jam” 10% ripe straberry tpa 4% strawberry tpa and 0-0.5% super sweet to taste.

If we didn’t care about taste then we might aswell just mix vg and nic and vape that like back in the day.

So I was thinking of adding 0.5-1%Juicy pineapple but maybe should go with the mango…

should probably wait a bit and see how this came out before proceeding…

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice evryone and yes then it is time for new coils i do clean coils every week when i cahnge cotton. But what im gonna do is go biy some coils that would give me more ohms like 0.4ohms and yes will look into changing coils once a month or 2 months max thanks and i dont use super sweet cause every time i use it its great for a few puffs then i just get that super super sweet coming out but i do sometimes try 0.25 % or 0.5 % just to see how it works with other flavors. But the vg is enough sweetness for me :joy: thanks for the help im gonna read up a bit about coils and everything else thanks.

3 Likes