How do you expect life to become after the pandemic?

Taking my son and a few friends with… going to have a good time…
We even have internet there… might be gone a week… leaving out on Sat…

4 Likes

That could be interpreted in some awful different ways, depending on who’s doing the interpretation…

3 Likes

its even fun in the ice and snow, Phil! :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe when I was younger.

4 Likes

You are not that old Phil… Im sure this will change us all…
I used to love being in the crowds and now its like looking at strangers and wondering when their last shower or when did they wash their hands or… yeah… cooties!!!

6 Likes

I’ve always been that way. Humans, shudder.

6 Likes

This might be the mysterious “post flagger” lurking about - keeping the world “safe for autocracy” … :clown_face:

3 Likes

I must be good… I haven’t been flagged today… but today is not over yet!

5 Likes

Me too Phil. Prefer the company of animals. They don’t talk shit and let me do it instead.

7 Likes

Give it time smoky LOL

5 Likes

But they do eat it, so it’s a balance.

6 Likes

Im always bad… I make people mix how I do things, yeah…

such a bad Smoky!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I just posted this in another thread. It may apply here. Something to mull over…

4 Likes

Those are (both) excellent articles (at MIT Technology Review). Thanks for the heads up on them ! :thinking:

Folks (including self) need to think about unvarnished realities. They serve folks well in that pursuit.

3 Likes

Your welcome. I just stumbled across them. Haven’t even had my coffee yet but you can subscribe to their free newsletters if your interested. I found this article on their site, too, which was interesting. Might belong in a different thread but I gotta get my joe. Have a great morning.

3 Likes

Given the click-bait-incentives (perhaps), much of the “press” free online tends to waste a lot of my time (typically) - either reciting the obvious, or cryptically speculating without references. These are excellent.

2 Likes

I’m with you on that. I’m glad I stumbled across it. I signed up for their free newsletters. Here’s the sign-up page if you want.

https://forms.technologyreview.com/newsletters/?_ga=2.265457799.90598105.1585996914-1160329256.1585996914

3 Likes

Omg, I’ve been eating less, training my body for the great famine…just in case. I know, I sound nuts (probably am) but it never hurts to be prepared for the worse.

2 Likes

Awful lot of sirens around here lately. I wonder if people are dropping dead in their homes? :astonished:

2 Likes

@muth, you still got that sexy little concealed carry ?

3 Likes