How do you expect life to become after the pandemic?

It seems life has already gone back to normal here.

The waste :scream:

5 Likes

Which one is that? The 1930s Ladies pistol that my sister assumed was empty and pointed it at me?

2 Likes

Darn it, I can use that!

4 Likes

I thought you posted a lil’ CC on the gun thread a while back.

1 Like

Sorry it was @Mew.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/the-gun-thread/26515/414?u=sessiondrummer

2 Likes

For some people social distancing is already the norm… I’ve witnessed a few people before this virus attack that practiced social distancing as a way of life. Those of us that recognized this called them germaphobes. I had a long conversation with one of them and he (in his opinion), thought we all were being very careless by not practicing social distancing even before this pandemic. So at least for those individuals (germaphobes) things are changing, but in a way that’s more acceptable to them.

3 Likes

… and I might add, they’re sagacious. :wink:

10 Likes

Going to be a big change in the Medical Field for preparedness and logistics. A lot more firearm owners. Some will change their religion values. I pray everyone lives through this pandemic with lessons learned and practiced.

3 Likes

Nice word.

5 Likes

Townsfolk last spotted good old Sagacity Sam waving from yonder hill, whistling his own sweet tunes.
:smiley:

1 Like

Come on now. Where else on earth can a English major make a living? What amazes me is how many expert opinions we have.

3 Likes

So much has already been written about everything that you can’t find out anything about it.
-James Thurber
:thinking:

2 Likes

… are like A$$#OLES… they all have one! It comes down to which A$$#OLE you trust!

… and we should overlook those that pretend to be an expert on subjects they aren’t trained or experienced in.

3 Likes

Your friendly typo police here - note unintended consequence of construed meaning of the above !

2 Likes

Well I gradiate da 6 grade!

2 Likes

I choose “none”.

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:@pro_vapes :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I’m getting close @anon70102222

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t trust someone whose fulla sh… well, you know.
Now a boob…a boob I can trust.

3 Likes