How do you label your bottles?

Yup, and it’s one of my ADV’s.

I’m working on a v2 (not public). It’s steeping now.

1 Like

I use the dissolvable canning labels. They rinse right off and no residue!!

1 Like

White electrical tape and permanent marker. Survives freezing and hot water, doesn’t rub off but label can be peeled off if you want to.

1 Like

Hey Everyone, just wanted to chime in.
Just wanted to throw this out there, if you are in need of dripper bottles for your mixes or if you
mix juice for co-workers. Don’t buy your bottles from vape shops. Normally they sell them for around a buck each, I just bought 50 plastic dipper bottles from Amazon for about 10 bucks. Didn’t know if everyone knew this so I am just putting it out there.

1 Like

I get mine from from a seller on AMAZON called ANGELAKERRY.

Great bottles and they offer many different types along with needle point, plastic tip, dropper style with and without safety caps in 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml etc.

J

1 Like

My new labels (:

8 Likes

I’m using a Dremel with an engraving tip and engraving custom designs on the glass bottles.

No I’m not. I’m using Avery address labels and a gel pen. But I do have a Dremel with an engraving tip. Better put the Emergency Room on Speed dial…

5 Likes

Cool beans! I like 'em!

1 Like

Very nice! How does one such as me get ahold of those? I’m currently using masking tape and a sharpie.

First, you get yourself a girlfriend, who is a graphic designer, next you ask her to make you labels (:

8 Likes

My wife didn’t like that ideal! Lol. But she did say she would be willing to share recipes (awesome cook) if you could share a template.

3 Likes

You read my mind. Next thing I needed to do today is shop for bottles. I just got my 140 flavor pack from Perfumers Apprentice. I have been copying and pasting recipies from the site and I’m going to give some mixing a try. Until now, I’ve been mixing my pre-made juices that I bought. For example, mixing up Banana, Mango and Pina Colada. I like my ejuice sweet too. I’m not sure what the best sweetener is yet or what’s in the bottles of sweetener that I bought. Much more learning to go. I’m so glad for this site and all you guys help. Gotta have good, strong juice.
Joya

2 Likes

Sweetener from TPA is sucralose…

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know they had “flavor packs”! Maybe I just didn’t look around enough on the site. That’s a bunch of flavors all at once! My head would explode trying to come up with a bazillion recipes. So, how many ml of flavoring are in each bottle?

I think they’re 1 dram or maybe a bit more, like 4 ml - in glass without droppers… I might be wrong though.

Ok! Yeah, that’s the size that I started off with moons ago. Funny, I still have a few bottles that got pushed to the back for later experiments.

1 Like

Much better deal here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F098JJA/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1EX7LU0M6LM21

50 30ml bottles for less than $10. (VKTECH)

Thanks for the heads up.

But the VK have some issues with the tightness of their tips on the bottles.

J

Yeah, after reading the reviews I went with this one from Angela Kerry for only 6 bucks more:

1 Like

I like the Angelakerry bottles better because you can get them with the little tiny dripper tips. Those are easier to get down in to my tanks and RBAs. That is a better deal, though and would be great if they came in the little tips. Sorry, no idea what the technical term is for them. :stuck_out_tongue: