How do you label your bottles?

I picked the labels I got from “Label-Pros”…

The film tape DK-2211 (Brother item) runs for 9.50 and 4.95 shipping

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for that. I’ll have to grab a couple rolls.

Does anyone offer a design service ? For a fee

I aint that good at graphics as you can see by my labels

They were just something i threw together for just vape juice lol

1 Like

I might know someone who does commission art/graphics design… Want me to check?

1 Like

Just want something to print onto 50ml bottle packaging that are black that says just vape juice.

I made a post earlier with the bottles and cartons on that i am getting soon just wanting to apruce up the carton not fussed about the bottle

I ordered the caramel pear from health cabin… wish me luck

1 Like

411 my daughter is a great anime artist and she’d be tickled to have someone ask her to do art. http://morbidmist.tumblr.com/

5 Likes

Very good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well, if you want me to ask my person, I’ll need details of what you want… Or you can try @authormichellehughes daughter…

I could use a design if she could come up with something. My company is called 3 Guys Vape Co

removable labels 5440
Avery® 5440 Print-or-Write Multiuse ID Labels, 1-1/2"H x 3"L, 150/Pack

Staples

painters tape n a sharpie marker, i don’t need anything fancy mixing for myself

1 Like

Me too. Sometimes I breakout the special Scotch® Expressions Washi Tape along with a green sharpie to make fancy labels

3 Likes

1 Like

My OCD loves you!

2 Likes

For the best deal on quality ldpe bottles try DropperBottles.com. They’re relatively new to the scene and have everything you might need. Mine were shipped quickly and I love them.

For labels: I don’t have a label printer and don’t really want one. I have an inkjet printer and that works just fine for me. I finally (after trying soooo many different labels) settled for these at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IQ42T5U/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A34GM0195J2LWU

I know they’re a little pricey, but I got tired of replacing labels on bottles that got a little wet or had juice dripped on them. These labels even go through the dishwasher and it doesn’t bother them. They also peel off when you want them gone with very little effort. Oh, and by the way, they come in different shapes other than rectangle and also include round stickers for bottle tops in some of the packages.

If you want to be sure which label works best, you can ask a professional labels provider. I usually go to this packaging labels UK based company. They produce high-quality labels for various products. Their labels come at affordable prices, too.

3 Likes

This is good…ive been wanting labels forever! I have checked out onlinelabels.com and looked at sticker label printers I jist need to see how much the stickers are what size and if they do color print…which it says you can do e printing…so im thinking yes!

3 Likes