How long will 100mg Nic. in PG last unopened?

I just wonder if someone has any experience og pg100mg how long it last if a bottle is unopened?

3 Likes

If kept in the freezer it should last 2-3 years

5 Likes

Okey i see but cant i just have it in the fridge unopened and when i opens it i keep it in freeze?

3 Likes

Sure you can. Freezer is best fridge is second best.

6 Likes

Okey have you bought nic from nicotinewholesalers?

3 Likes

Im afraid that i have bought to much i soon has finnished a 500ml bottle i have used it in a year when october comes then i have a bottle of 500ml who its unopened in the fridge and then i also have one more 500ml bottle on their way to me/)

3 Likes

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers I assume you are talking about and yes I have but not freebase only salts (VG).

4 Likes

Split it down into 100ml bottles put 4 in the freezer and one in the fridge as your working bottle. That way your nic will last a lot longer.
Then split the new one and put it in the freezer

7 Likes

Just as an FYI, I have lots of 72mg VG nic in the freezer with the intention of keeping it for 10-15 years. I am confident I’ll have no problems.
I think woftam’s 2-3 years is a very careful prediction and you should be good for much longer. Please do follow his advice though to split it in smaller bottles and top them all the way up. The less air in it the better. Also keep your bottles standing up straight.

8 Likes

Ya I went conservative - I do think that will will be somewhere in the middle

6 Likes

So i need10 100ml brown glasbottles? I want the get 100%sure that it sealed capsyles i send you a link

3 Likes

https://opella.se/product.html/glasflaska100ml?&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_r3nBRDxARIsAJljleHYHtmFrCdonW4yYkVYl0TNm6xxkIIFTyKA0a4MNde1Sb2PMJRe3XoaAkZ0EALw_wcB is this good?

3 Likes

https://opella.se/product.html/kapsyl-med-droppinsats-2?category_id=26 and this seal?

2 Likes

Ya they look fine. I would maybe get one pipette cap as well to make it easier to get your nic out of your working bottle.

4 Likes

Okey i see but do you think this capsyle its sealed enough? https://opella.se/product.html/vit-kapsyl-18-mm

2 Likes

I can only read the google translated version and it says “white cap without insert”.
I would personally contact the seller and ask them… but that’s just me. As long as it closes air tight and the material can stand up to freezing temperatures, you should be good.

4 Likes

@min0 I break all my NIC down, into smaller amber glass bottles, all with poly caps like these.

7 Likes

These are what I use as well and working very well.

3 Likes

Thanks guys i realy apriciate all your kind answers when im gonna opened my bottle the first time im gonna have bought the glass bottles and then split it up is that okey? Cause as long its unopened in the fridge its cool?

3 Likes

I just mean if i already know that im not gonna need to use the unopened bottle in a while its better to wait until i need to use it and first then i break it down to small bottles in the freezer?:slight_smile:

3 Likes