How long will 100mg Nic. in PG last unopened?

Hmm - it wont cause me to re access as i did a window sill test a couple of years ago with pg and vg nic 100mg salts, after 3 months the pg was noticeably darker - I wonder if the same holds true of salts vs FB.

3 Likes

Out of sheer curiosity I left 2ml of both salts and freebase sit on my east window sill July through September. Both were 100mg pg base; salts turned bright orange and the freebase turned medium brown. Couldnā€™t bring myself to try the freebase but used the salts in a grape mix and the juice tasted fine. Both had some odor but the freebase odor was worse.

3 Likes

Before I gave up on Salts, I did a few unscientific tests similar to you guys, and had about the same results compared to Freebase. Freebase readily oxidized much more than the Salts. Iā€™ve always used Nudeā€™s PG over VG recommendations as I keep everything in the freezer, and buy liters at a time. I thought I read somewhere that the chemical changes IN Salts helped to slow oxidation compared to Freebase, which it s also what your / our tests seem to prove.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I do

2 Likes