How Many Flavors (Flavours) do you have?

Flavors in stash: 864

Got a little out of hand there for a bit :joy:

13 Likes

True. Thatā€™s why they like us.
And some of them never get old. Thatā€™s why we like them.

Way way way too many anyone sane would say. I couldnā€™t agree more.
Butā€¦ my list of new must-haves is somehow not getting shorter with each buy and new chefs flavors are not even on a list yet and i know i wonā€™t be able to resist for another monthā€¦ I guess itā€™s time to admit i am addicted. Overall about 400 probably (but i rather donā€™t count; the last time i did was a long time ago when i had 120 i think).

11 Likes

To me it not who has the highest that really matters. If the 65 are the best 65 out in the market then you may be covering the majority of what someone who has 200+ flavors or 1000.

If not, when you buy mew flavors just research as much as you can before buying.

Other than that it really not many you have isā€¦what can you mix with them.

Sometimes stash count is a Dick measuring contest, but what does it matter if you enjoy your vapes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Iā€™m with Don32, itā€™s all I really need.

7 Likes

Mines bigger than yours ha ha ha ā€¦lmao

7 Likes

369, and many of them have never seen the scale. Iā€™ll bet Iā€™ve used 50 of them more than once, 20 of them more than ten times.
Fortunately, many of them are little 10 ml bottles that I bought for a buck, and they dont get re-ordered, whereas the flavors I use in my favorite recipes Iā€™ve ordered and ordered, so there becomes a rank and file. Wfsc crispy wafer, cap peanut butter, inw biscuit, tfa sweet strawberry, cap ny cheesecake, lb vanilla ice cream, fw butterscotch ripple, flv white chocolate, tfa vanilla swirlā€¦
Nice thing is, when you go through a flavor quickly that you like, you order bigger next time, so you wind up with 4 ounce bottles of good stuff up front and your 10 ml bottles of pink lady and reggae nights and whiskey sour wind up at the back of the drawer.
I may need to have a clean out at some point, but sometimes its just easier to mix and ignore the stupid flavors than spend an evening pondering over whether youā€™ll ever use purilum night train in a recipe.

12 Likes

My flavour stash has been quietly getting out of hand for a while now because I keep giving in to the temptation of buying all the latest must have flavours that keep getting released, then just when I think I have everything that I could possibly need another hyped up load get released and I end up buying more. This is my flavour stash so far which I normally keep private.

9 Likes

Hey, what do you suggest goes well with the flavour art yellow watermelon? I have it too but not sure what to do with it? Idk if I even like yellow watermelon.

6 Likes

IF you entered it correctly in your stash, just click on it and if you scroll down a bit, the magic appears showing what ALL those mixers do with it.

Look at third line. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I know I have it in right, its just a scary thing to work with and im scared of muting things

4 Likes

It is yellow watermelon wf (wonderflavors). I have been pairing with strawberry fa (a touch of red) and watermelon fa to round out wf.

7 Likes

Yes it is the one wonder flavours makes. And thank you. This gives me ideas.

5 Likes

Hows the bread butter and toast? Is it any different than just using a bread and a butter together? Does that even work?

6 Likes

I discovered you can use FA black fire in place of liquid smoke in cooking recipes! I made ribs in my Instant Pot and it called for Liquid Smokeā€¦which I donā€™t haveā€¦ first thing that came to mind was Black Fire! I used about 2.5ml in place of 2 Tablespoons of LS. IT WORKED BEAUTIFULLY

9 Likes

I had about 60 until I recently purchased the entire FLV range , albeit the tobacco flavours and the newest ones in the line. I now have total of 245. After yesterdayā€™s session of making 14 recipes , I have used 138 of these flavours to date according to ELR. My problem is I donā€™t have an ADV or as I like to call it an every day vape I like trying different recipes and profiles which in one way I suppose it gets the most out of the different flavours in the stash but I worry how long it will be before I try some of them profiles or mixes again. I started mixing last year and thereā€™s only been 2 recipes that I have made more than once. Thatā€™s not because I havenā€™t enjoyed the others but more because I like change I guess.

10 Likes

Sounds delicious. Iā€™ve used some of my flavors to mix with ricotta cheese with good results. Amazing how creative we can be !!

7 Likes

Last month I brushed Hickory Smoke (TPA) onto a gammon joint with brown sugar before blasting it with a blowtorch.

8 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I have about 300. I may give away ones that I donā€™t use often. I also have some that were given to me that are quite old now so have replaced them. I go through episodes of using maybe 10 flavors over and over until I move on to another set of flavors, experimenting with different profiles.

9 Likes

since you want me to count my flavors . and im kinda curious.

18 from liquid barn
15 from one drop
9 real flavors
15 capella
1 wonder flavors
1 nicotine river (cactus)
1 flavorah
8 flavor art
2 flavor wes
10 tfa
5 Amoretti

85 total flavors . dang it i got to find a new vendor for cactus ā€¦

6 Likes

Use mine in coffee all the time. Also, two drops of watermelon (Mf) in a bottle of water is great.

8 Likes