How Many Flavors (Flavours) do you have?

I have 237 and probably use 60-70 in any current rotation but I’m also mixing for others that are in a bad way so probably 45-50 my current rotation

whatever stirs your mix is fine by me :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I only have 74 flavors. I probably only use a third of them. I have found 4 or 5 mixes that I like and will be sticking with those on BCF reorders. The rest I’ll play with at some point.

7 Likes

Unfortunately none.
26 in the post & on their way. A starter selection I picked using a couple of the threads on here offering guidance for beginners. Many thanks to the OP’s of that info for taking the time to help budding DIYers out.
Looking forwards to a new hobby.
Also as being new to the site & this a 1st post: Hello to all, nice to feel the welcoming buzz around the place.

11 Likes

That’s a great idea for those flavors that never work out for recipe use! :wink:

5 Likes

'bout ahunnert

3 Likes

Which one, if you don’t mind?

2 Likes

Wow, I remember when I had 120. I thought I had reached the pinnacle! :rofl:

I couldn’t agree more. I truly didn’t make this post for the purpose of length or girth for that matter. I am merely curious and I have to admit kind of impressed with 1000+ concentrates.

I like to keep my stash down around 250 or so and love to thin it out every so often.

really? which one, if you don’t mind?

:wink:

Thanks, I think I’ll give that a try.

Awesome!

A lot of us are like that. I do have some that I have made more than once and couple I like to make every so often but mostly I am always searching…

I do that too. I have several 4oz bottles that are mostly full. :man_shrugging:

I sometimes wish I could do that.

Welcome, to the community @Steve371 I can’t wait for you to get your flavors, that’s awesome.
it would be cool if you posted a pic here; Vape Mail 2021

Nice!

7 Likes

About 300 here … I have used them all … There are many that I will not buy again. The usual use varies, depending on what I am looking for.

8 Likes

I’m ultra sensitive to PG, so all I vape now is VG. I have been waiting for a vendor to come out with a line of VG only flavors. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

6 Likes

LMAO. I’m hoping I can pare down to just the flavors I need and some to experiment with for fun.

5 Likes

Oh I know. I was kinda wondering if my comment would trigger chuckles or an other response.

And as always for those that are deep into and love flavor testing I am always super impressed and grateful to those that share their knowledge. And would think they are pushing 700-1500 flavors.

6 Likes

Dont be impressed …It drives me nuts …And when someine get to 1500 they officially need rehab…

12 Likes

To be honest I haven’t even opened the bottles yet so I’m sorry that I can’t help but I’m sure someone here with more experience might be able to.

5 Likes

About 400 at the moment

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I hadn’t thought about using some of the flavors with water.

6 Likes

Yeah, having a large hoard can complicate things, hehe. More allows for more choices, sure, but clearly they’re not required.

8 Likes

North West flavors, sold at Flavor Jungle don’t contain any PG. There’s not a lot of them, but that’s better than none. North West flavors

7 Likes

That’s the name they use for Real Flavors VG line which may still be available from the company that purchased Real Flavors recipes now called Real Flavours DIY Flavours | Real Flavours - By Brand - Flavouring

@Brotherbob you should ask @Plunderdrum about flavors that are PG free. It doesn’t have to be in VG, it can just be the raw extract that doesn’t use a PG or VG carrier.

7 Likes

VG carrier is just fine. But PG and EtOH as solvent are a no go for me. It’s a mine field when I first attempted to mix VG only. Most flavor vendors will not even talk to a single user about their product. Thanks for the reply.

5 Likes

Man, you are in for a tough time, unfortunately. The only VG-only based flavors I’ve come across were RFVG, aka North West. Everything else in the PG-free world (seems) to use Ethanol. Either just Ethanol or VG and Ethanol combined. All of Nude Nicotine flavorings are the latter, All of NF Extracts are the former, (their Coffee and Tea line use both). MF Silver Line are Ethanol, Flavorah’s limited PG-free flavors are, too. VG by itself is just not a good carrier base.

And, the Canadian company only bought the SC line from Walt, who had discontinued the RFVG line long ago (correct me if I’m wrong, y’all!) So, any North West or RFVG floating around out there is likely old.

My best suggestion is to search out the most POTENT of the VG/Ethanol based options. MF Silver is way more potent than the original MF, NF has many many Ultras, and their less-potent offerings are usually good at 1-2%, rarely 3 or 4%. NN I’m not sure, but the one flavor I tried was Mango Cream NN, and 3% was too high.

Steeping can usually help with the Alcohol. Good luck, @Brotherbob! Thanks for the tag, @mjag !

7 Likes