How Many Flavors (Flavours) do you have?

I just mixed some of their freebase in to a shortfill, I also made a 100 drop mix yesterday.

All my experience with nicotine previously is nude nicotine in the states. And in that time it worked out roughly that salts were “twice” as smooth. A freebase 6 hit the throat a tiny bit more than a 12 salt.

In mixing this freebase I am finding their nicotine very harsh. I am sure the percentages are right but for the record 25ml short, 2.5 vg, 2.5 72mg freebase.

So I’m Curious if you’d agree that the throat hit is about half with nic salts or if you’d put it more- like 12mg salts is around 3mg free base. Or maybe it needs to settle? My gut is that this nicotine isn’t particularly high quality tbh but I’m open to opinions for sure.

I end up vaping a lot these days so if I have to drop to 4.5 or even 3 that’s ok but I’m a bit surprised, and curious if you feel price aside there’s better nicotine available.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Decadent Vapours has the smoothest of UK ones I’ve tried, though they follow TPD.

7 Likes

Follow tpd as in nothing greater than 18mg and in 10ml bottles?

That wouldn’t work. I appreciate the answer. Maybe I’m just way too used to salts. If nothing else presents I will either lower to 4.5 or go 50/59 freebase /salts.

Honestly it’s time I cut my nicotine anyway so maybe the added throat hit is good. I just don’t want a sore throat.

• could also be switching from 20/80 to 35/65 is making a big difference.

Cheers for the answer! Already mixing and really enjoying it now.

3 Likes

I had no idea. Thanks so much!

4 Likes

This is also great information, thank you.

Sorry for the three replies guys- not sure what the etiquette is for multi quotes here… or maybe i missed a multi quote option, I’ll look!

You’ve al been extremely helpful and I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Yes, most won’t sell beyond 18mg/ml freebase and 21mg/ml salt, except if you’re willing to register a business.

4 Likes

You can do a multi quote by highlighting the bit you want to quote and selecting “quote” when it pops up. Then scroll back up, with the reply box still open and highlight and select another section to quote, hit “quote”, again. It will automatically put the name of the user you are quoting with the quote. It’ll look like this:

It should automatically put the quote on a separate line, but make sure you use a separate line when you use the quote option, otherwise it’ll look like this: [quote=“Aphonic, post:105, topic:257280”]
I had no idea.
[/quote]

Hope that helps!

6 Likes

I can’t believe I missed it. iOS and a lack of checking closely!

Noted. Thank you for the help!

6 Likes

My last order from River Supply is now in my inventory. My new total flavor count is 201

11 Likes

You’re very welcome!

5 Likes

You can buy 5litres from darkstar for less than £11

4 Likes

It’s still at £30 for 5 litres there. I decided to get 5 litres of 50/50 at Nicotine Hub for £17.

5 Likes

I’ve just looked… and you are right. That’s a big jump. I only bought a bottle 3 weeks ago at £10.95. Didn’t realise it was in such shortage

4 Likes

You’re luckily. I decided not to order last month and do it this month instead, then get faced with seeing it at triple the price at those who still have it in stock.

3 Likes

What’s causing the lack of availability here?

So you think we are in danger of having our 72mg source cut off? If so I need to order a LOT, which of course I’d rather not do.

4 Likes

Down to 351 after latest pif. Would have been lower but of course I ordered new to me flavors during the sales. Sigh

6 Likes

It’s O.K. @Letitia, you’re saving money, and that’s what matters most !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not really, I paid for shipping pif. Lol

4 Likes

Letitia, it can be hard to refrain during a sale. Sometimes it’s okay for me, and sometimes it has gotten me in trouble. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

372 flavors in stash, I probably use less than 30 of them regularly.

9 Likes