How many flavors in your flavor stash?

I’m well over 700 flavors now, mostly thanks to alot of the new flavors that have come out the last couple years.
I could survive and be content with just six… but I do consider it a hobby and enjoy recipe development.

10 Likes

Im back up to 110 so much for trying to clear out lol was down to 72 but i got chasing the rabbit again

12 Likes

I have 527, I try to use all of them in one way or another , sometimes it turns good and sometimes not so good, but my favorites are fruits.

11 Likes

I’m at 991 or something like that. I’m working my way through sft’s for the show, and myself and then I’ll decide which ones I’m tossing. Probably won’t be a lot, only the deep dives I’ve done like FF or TP, those will go lol

7 Likes

Fairies Finest and TP?

4 Likes

Tasty Puff?

5 Likes

Tasty Puff.

5 Likes

A lot of those brand abbreviations are a royal PIA when trying to figure out who they are.

6 Likes

Simple solution is to full names and stop all abbreviation.

5 Likes

@rcleven you’re probably right though …

8 Likes

8 :smiling_face_with_tear: I bought giant bottles of each without realizing how long they last so if anyone is in the same boat and maybe would like to swap in the future, shoot me a dm or something maybe. (Im in Boston)

Just made a lil tester :scientist: :lotion_bottle: :baby_bottle:

5 Likes

Flavors are a product regulated by the FDA. There are laws that food product must carry a good by date. If you’re buying a steak at the grocery store the sell by date is important. On flavors not so much. Those flavors you bought in bulk will be be good long after the sell by.

5 Likes

Absolutely. Who’s gonna do it?

7 Likes

I will start using full, unabbreviated name from here forward. I promise!! :heart:

7 Likes

I dare ya! lol

6 Likes

@SendMePodJuiceRecipe let me tell you a little something about

Don’t sweat it. Trust me, I’ve got plenty of flavors that are years, and years old, and they’re fine.

10 Likes

There’s a lot of great people here on ELR, not limited to @Pastorfuzz, who apparently had a surplus of some commercial juices. I had some fairly far away, new customers (mucho shipping) and were JUST trying to quit smoking, and asked for some random profiles that I didn’t have built, and he hooked me up.

THAT stash has been cut in half. :slight_smile:

He was SOO generous, I made him his own two tubs …

WE HOARD. Hehe, some of us WORSE than others. Sharing is caring, and if you MUST part or share them with others, that NEVER goes unnoticed around here.

10 Likes

@SendMePodJuiceRecipe, don’t worry, some members here, will talk you into buying all KINDS of things …

8 Likes

No you just DIDN’T!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

7 Likes

6 Likes