How many flavors in your flavor stash?

Training…

Worked. :muscle:

5 Likes

There you go @D.Sims

5 Likes

I just checked my flavour stash and was quite shocked by how many I have acquired over the years.

11 Likes

I see you have the unknown Cereal 27 also.
You can re enter it and it will remain on your stash list.

7 Likes

When I tried re entering it took me to the updated (corrected) version of Cereal 27 that has vastly less recipes than the old “incorrect” version so I just left it as it is.

8 Likes

EXACTLY @Lucas_James_Holden. GREAT pioint.

6 Likes

Thank you mate, it just makes more sense to me.

4 Likes

After the “Merge and Purge”, it is just really a CHOICE @Lucas_James_Holden. Change to the RIGHT name, BUT loose all of the data associated with the OG like notes, recipes, etc.

6 Likes

I’d be mad to do that as I would lose access to some of my favourite recipes that I have found over the years. If there was only one flavour that could be put back to as it was before it was merged I wish it was that one.

6 Likes

Well it’s official, after my new flavour purchases this year (26), I finally have a flavour stash of 110!
And I need a new storage system, coz they don’t all fit in my dinky case anymore :weary:

7 Likes

Lynda , im curious about those FP an FF. Whats your opinions. Iv never seen anyone post about FP but i remember right when they started

4 Likes

They are all invalid, and unfortunately so I can’t remember which ones I had. I know last year for flavor of the year on Noted I had strawberry doughnut by FF which was horrible. I used to deep dive for flavors for the show, but won’t go that deep anymore. None that I remember stuck out as good.

4 Likes

Interesting. I remember when flavor phoenix started. I believe he was a diyer and made a small company sort of like vso. They advertised like crazy boasting having the best flavors in the industry. I guess they never took off at all. Their website dont even work anymore. Ff was also just starting at that time and first impressions were they were pretty weak overall

4 Likes

Is that the reason why FA Condensed Milk got deleted? In my ADV the recipe contains .25% FA Condensed Milk and in my saved recipe it changed to FA Milk. I thought I had gotten hacked, and someone changed the recipe.

4 Likes

That’s a long, complicated story. Obviously the goal was NOT to delete valid flavors, BUT, there were some unintended consequences…

6 Likes

Just did my first order at nomnomz I was so happy when someone told me customs isn’t a problem with nomnomz
44 flavours + 9 Different ones I have now

8 Likes

So I just reinstated Condensed Milk (FA) into my stash and I see it only has 9 note reviews. Is that what you’re talking about? Some of the flavor names are as wonky as ever. What happened?

Correction: It has no notes, stars, recipes or anything on it. What happened, where did they go?

4 Likes

Probably a victim of the #MERGE

5 Likes

That’s not good :-1:

5 Likes

Yes @muth, it happened during the merge/purge.

2 Likes